KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yeah the US girls went to bed - UK girls will be here anytime. Where are you from hun?

Morning ladies, I see I have enough to catch up on!!!
Hope you are all well

uk girls will be here anytime....im here lol..its just taken me ages to read last pages and pics of yourselves r lovely :)

hope every1 is well x

yup
here come the UK gals!!
morning ladies, I love being on holiday!!! what a lazy morning this has been.
So need to get the washing and cleaning started!! But really cant be arsed!!

Morning morning you all.

Zara - for how long are you going?

Carla - get started, hun.

ok first load of washing is in!! now to get started with the dusting and hoovering
gggrrrr

well was supposed to be going 2day but was change of plan now going saturday coming and probs going for 2 weeks lol.....thats the probs with a family caravan haha...my mum has eldest 2 there with her atm...

and im good....and think im in 2ww...ticker isnt 100% but it got my ov about right i think...so 2ww is coming up lol

and i would love to show a pic but dont know how as it says attach a https?? how can i get 1 from my facebook??? or off pc

i know im so excited to be here with the first half of the 2ww eeeeeeeek hehe

If you some of your pictures on your PC - go to post reply and check the toolbar in the message box. There you'll see an icon "Attachment" click on it - a different small window will pop up - choose a picture from your PC and click upload.

Yea I saw yours and Tiffs pics - you are both gorgeous!!
How do I post a pic of me on here?

We had a minor disagreement about the wedding last night - I want to bring the date forward as my mother is already doing my head in and he is worried about the finances as he job is not certain at the mo as he works for the MOD and they want to relocate them down south. So he might loose his job or we might move down south.
I do see his point about the finances so wedding is staying at 6 April 2013.
I will just have to find a way of keeping my mother out of my hair!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->