KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Thinking I'm out again this month. :headspin: I'll have to wait for another 4 months then if I don't get a BFP this month - and I dont like the idea!

Guess I should get my ass off the computer and prepare the afternoon meal. :dohh:

its gone really quiet on here
I'm just watching google baby - oh my gosh!!! what an eye opener

dont count yaself out till af arrives....but im hoping it dont.....

i cant deny it....im sooo affraid im gonna get a bfn....i got really high hopes tho this month...but its just im trying not 2 get excited...its hard tho...cos i think i have a good chance kind of....but at same time i dont wanna get on a high horse to get knocked off...cos after trying this month harder at right times i will be soooo gutted! x

I hear ya, Zara. Even I get my hope highs and end up with a BFN. I so dont wanna think about it but it's like impossible not to. I don't even think sperms really do hang up inside for 3-5 days. Because if they were we would have gotten pregnant long back. I think sperms could only survive for 24 hours not more - they need to do a lil more deep research on that. We just give a gap of one or 2 days in between of our BDing schedule and still getting BFN - it's weird you know.

POSITIVE POST OF THE DAY!

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/lindseyj85/miracles.png

I hear ya, Zara. Even I get my hope highs and end up with a BFN. I so dont wanna think about it but it's like impossible not to. I don't even think sperms really do hang up inside for 3-5 days. Because if they were we would have gotten pregnant long back. I think sperms could only survive for 24 hours not more - they need to do a lil more deep research on that. We just give a gap of one or 2 days in between of our BDing schedule and still getting BFN - it's weird you know.

i agree...they should look into it...they say once its out the sperm lasts couple of hours in air.....so whats saying it aint the same?? when its in us....hmmmm i have done it by luck on the day ov happens and day b4 or few days b4 and after....still nothing...

all i know is i did the NTNP and didnt work...did all i can this month really....ok i could have BD more but if it was wrong times then it wouldnt have made a difference....so if it dont work this time i have no idea what the prob is...will find out when i see gyn i suppose but hubby and i have decided he will get tested after the holiday cos we wont enjoy it waiting for results lol

Why am i checking my cervix much more than normal.....its driving me mad now....its just different all the time lmao.....i dunno if i have ov i must have as i had sticky cm etc...now i dunno if its normal atm for after ov....or what.....i gotta stop searching haha

hey ladies, just finished watching 'google baby'- yes there were parts that kind of freaked me out but equally there were parts that I thought were pretty good. At the end they mention that the Indian doctor is trying to help her surogattes by setting up a trust fund for each of them - so at least she isnt using them to get rich quick which is what it looked like at the start.

Ana - I so agree with you defo need more research into conception.
I really dont know if I'm out or what is going on as I got a smiley yesterday morning for the first time this cycle and this morning I got a bit fat O!!!
I really dont know if I OVed already this month - felt a bit crampy yesterday but no sharp pain like I usually get. Am I already in my 2ww??

lol i have no idea....im wondering if i am also ....but well waiting game i suppose

I have had copious amounts of EWCM yesterday and today again so will try grab OH again tonight when he gets in from snooker at around 11pm! Just for luck!! haha and because I am a horny bitch on heat at the mo!!! :haha:

hahahahaha.....1 for luck is always good...i am waiting for LO to nod off so i can maybe have some BD for lunch......cant believe already we r in the 2ww....but it feels different that normal.....and worried im gonna get knocked down :(

join the club Zara!!! lucky you can get some lunch time bding!!!
I have to wait till 11pm!!!
OH at work then straight off to snooker!! boohoo

enjoy lunch time :sex:

lol thats only if LO goes to sleep :) if not we got 2night.....i do feel it hasnt worked maybe this month but well dont stop the BD ay :)

OH MY GOSH!!! a man from eurofins just knocked on my door - wanting to take samples of our drinking water - and I am still in my pj's!!!! should I get a dressing gown on?? eekkk :haha:

hahahaha....i just stand behind door if i have pjs on....but if his gotta come in then id put dressing gown on hahahabut then depends on how i feel i may not lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->