KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hello team!:hi:

Sorry I havent been in touch for a while..
Im loving all the horny devil comments!!! :devil:

Im in a quandry girls... Was on cerezette for approx 3 years and had maybe 1 period a year.

We decided to start TTC on 6th July

I had 5 day :witch: on 13th July

I was due to get AF on Wed 10th August and still no sign.... :cry::cry:

I know we normally cheer when the witch stays away but all HPT's are negative and im convinced that this is just cerezette mucking up my system.... No symptoms at all :shrug:

Also DH had his teeth out when i was supposed to be O... so not :sex: -ing at the right time

Any advice for me?

I feel fed up! I need periods to have a chance....

Thanks in advance.... x x x:flower:

well ive never heard of cerezette sorry :( but it could be u ov later than normal that could be y u had no af?? or it could be like ya said ur afs could be just working themselves out...sorry i cant help more.....x

I got so shy!! I had to put a gown on - these pj's are way to big for me now! dont want him to see me bbs!!! hehe

lol....if hes gone and done now its ok....u can chill now haha

Im in a quandry girls... Was on cerezette for approx 3 years and had maybe 1 period a year.

I know we normally cheer when the witch stays away but all HPT's are negative and im convinced that this is just cerezette mucking up my system.... No symptoms at all :shrug:

Also DH had his teeth out when i was supposed to be O... so not :sex: -ing at the right time

Any advice for me?

Lou - I would head to the docs ad ask for blood tests. much more than that - sorry I really cant help as I dont know anything about cerezette

well ive never heard of cerezette sorry :( but it could be u ov later than normal that could be y u had no af?? or it could be like ya said ur afs could be just working themselves out...sorry i cant help more.....x

Thanks Zaney... youre always so quick to try help x x :thumbup:

Many Thanks Skweek35... I will have to book in with my docs... Its so disappointing to keep getting negative tests!!

x x

yup
Zara he's gone. He was really young looking with long shaggy hair - really not my type - not that i would ever cheat on my man!!! he would kick me out in a second !!!

Thanks Zaney... youre always so quick to try help x x :thumbup:

Many Thanks Skweek35... I will have to book in with my docs... Its so disappointing to keep getting negative tests!!

x x

i try if i know the answer but if i dont id say so lol.....but did u do any BD around ov at all?? x

yes around 4 days later. What does that mean???:shrug::shrug:

I feel so naive! x x

AND... my blumming ticker is all off now. it recons i should be ovulating in 9 days!!

I hear ya, Zara. Even I get my hope highs and end up with a BFN. I so dont wanna think about it but it's like impossible not to. I don't even think sperms really do hang up inside for 3-5 days. Because if they were we would have gotten pregnant long back. I think sperms could only survive for 24 hours not more - they need to do a lil more deep research on that. We just give a gap of one or 2 days in between of our BDing schedule and still getting BFN - it's weird you know.

i agree...they should look into it...they say once its out the sperm lasts couple of hours in air.....so whats saying it aint the same?? when its in us....hmmmm i have done it by luck on the day ov happens and day b4 or few days b4 and after....still nothing...

all i know is i did the NTNP and didnt work...did all i can this month really....ok i could have BD more but if it was wrong times then it wouldnt have made a difference....so if it dont work this time i have no idea what the prob is...will find out when i see gyn i suppose but hubby and i have decided he will get tested after the holiday cos we wont enjoy it waiting for results lol

They are even stupid when they say the sperms last only a couple of seconds in the air. Oh yeah? then how come sperm donors and IVF works you idiots!

yup
Zara he's gone. He was really young looking with long shaggy hair - really not my type - not that i would ever cheat on my man!!! he would kick me out in a second !!!

lol.....awwwwww....not long till LO will be asleep i been winding hubby up all morning.....he works from home but he comes down stairs often....we sat and had lunch and the crumbs were all on his lap....i went oh look at u messy pup and crumbs were on his jeans over his u know what haha anyway i brushed it and went tut tut he just laughed and went naughty.......with massive grin...so i think i may get him in the mood haha

yes around 4 days later. What does that mean???:shrug::shrug:

I feel so naive! x x

AND... my blumming ticker is all off now. it recons i should be ovulating in 9 days!!

well if u did it after i would say it may be unlikely but then again....u have a few days either way so is likely lol....

im confused about what i thought i knew to be honest....

Even I think this should be my month - okay we haven't been BDing much but 4 days isn't much? We BDed like throughout the week now except for today I guess we wont be BDing today so this should be my month! Okay we used some household creams that killed sperms for the last few cycles - but didn't use anything this time. Okay we were NTNP for the last cycles but now what we are TTC. This have to be my month or I'm killing those lame researchers. :gun:

Any advice for me?

Welcome back Loz. You are late for you AF? how many days?

I hear ya, Zara. Even I get my hope highs and end up with a BFN. I so dont wanna think about it but it's like impossible not to. I don't even think sperms really do hang up inside for 3-5 days. Because if they were we would have gotten pregnant long back. I think sperms could only survive for 24 hours not more - they need to do a lil more deep research on that. We just give a gap of one or 2 days in between of our BDing schedule and still getting BFN - it's weird you know.

i agree...they should look into it...they say once its out the sperm lasts couple of hours in air.....so whats saying it aint the same?? when its in us....hmmmm i have done it by luck on the day ov happens and day b4 or few days b4 and after....still nothing...

all i know is i did the NTNP and didnt work...did all i can this month really....ok i could have BD more but if it was wrong times then it wouldnt have made a difference....so if it dont work this time i have no idea what the prob is...will find out when i see gyn i suppose but hubby and i have decided he will get tested after the holiday cos we wont enjoy it waiting for results lol

They are even stupid when they say the sperms last only a couple of seconds in the air. Oh yeah? then how come sperm donors and IVF works you idiots!

thats what i was thinking....and when i spoke to a friend of a friend who was going through ivf...she said her hubby has no sperm left....she did 3 ivfs and has 4 children!!!! through ivf.....and now she is trying again and even tho he has n sperm her words were!!....(i was shocked when she said this) on a males ball bag..lol there is actually dry sperm they scrape it or something or inside the ball bag on the skin but she said the dr who was doing her ivf said it lasts for years on there ball bag...not viable but its there!....never looked it up but gathered she knew what she was talking about

Oh you're 5 days late there. Did go just go check on a doctor for a blood test?

Even I think this should be my month - okay we haven't been BDing much but 4 days isn't much? We BDed like throughout the week now except for today I guess we wont be BDing today so this should be my month! Okay we used some household creams that killed sperms for the last few cycles - but didn't use anything this time. Okay we were NTNP for the last cycles but now what we are TTC. This have to be my month or I'm killing those lame researchers. :gun:

i dont see how it can kill the sperm...not all of em...if u think how much sperm comes out and the outside of it may touch the cream but u have the clump in the middle ....even a small few make it....so its gotta be possible

Ana - all I can think of is storing semen in optimum temps! and even that our bodies cant always do - if our body is too hot we cook them and too cold they just freeze!
Talk about being fussy with working conditions!!! haha

Loz - if youe AF is late it's a good sign. You know some :spermy: especially boys are lazy and implants late. Get a blood test done to find it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->