KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Ja blinkin lazy , impatient and fussy is what I say - right temp and not hanging around too long either!!! :haha:

Ana - all I can think of is storing semen in optimum temps! and even that our bodies cant always do - if our body is too hot we cook them and too cold they just freeze!
Talk about being fussy with working conditions!!! haha

Carla - but a woman's body is designed to make babies. Temps can't be killing them. :dohh:

Even I think this should be my month - okay we haven't been BDing much but 4 days isn't much? We BDed like throughout the week now except for today I guess we wont be BDing today so this should be my month! Okay we used some household creams that killed sperms for the last few cycles - but didn't use anything this time. Okay we were NTNP for the last cycles but now what we are TTC. This have to be my month or I'm killing those lame researchers. :gun:

Oh no!!! Im getting the acronyms wrong again. I was BDing was bleeding!!! :blush: hahaha

I had post ov bleeding around 4 days later!! lol im so embarrassed

I'd like to think i keep upto DTD... but realistically were DTD 3 times a week.

We bonked 1 week before ov and 1 day after! :thumbup: TMI?? x

apparently our womb can be too cold or too hot. That is what chinese doc said. As I have PCOS I have a very cold womb - apparently

Even I think this should be my month - okay we haven't been BDing much but 4 days isn't much? We BDed like throughout the week now except for today I guess we wont be BDing today so this should be my month! Okay we used some household creams that killed sperms for the last few cycles - but didn't use anything this time. Okay we were NTNP for the last cycles but now what we are TTC. This have to be my month or I'm killing those lame researchers. :gun:

i dont see how it can kill the sperm...not all of em...if u think how much sperm comes out and the outside of it may touch the cream but u have the clump in the middle ....even a small few make it....so its gotta be possible

It havta be possible - but not happening. Either the logic coming from them is wrong or our body is. But our bodies are made for these procedures innit. :shrug:

Carla - there can be. But what would ya say about unexplained infertility? Mind ticking -something to think about na?!

So same goes with the women who are healthy - there's something fishy in the TTC logic I doubt.

Oh no!!! Im getting the acronyms wrong again. I was BDing was bleeding!!! :blush: hahaha

I had post ov bleeding around 4 days later!! lol im so embarrassed

I'd like to think i keep upto DTD... but realistically were DTD 3 times a week.

We bonked 1 week before ov and 1 day after! :thumbup: TMI?? x

I would recommend seeing a doc, hun. If you arent pregnant then get next cycle started then make sure you DTD every other day from CD6 till OV. When you OV DTD for every day for 3 days.
That will make sure his swimmers are at the healthiest

Hope this helps
If you want have a look my my chart in my signature

Hello team!:hi:

Sorry I havent been in touch for a while..
Im loving all the horny devil comments!!! :devil:

Im in a quandry girls... Was on cerezette for approx 3 years and had maybe 1 period a year.

We decided to start TTC on 6th July

I had 5 day :witch: on 13th July

I was due to get AF on Wed 10th August and still no sign.... :cry::cry:

I know we normally cheer when the witch stays away but all HPT's are negative and im convinced that this is just cerezette mucking up my system.... No symptoms at all :shrug:

Also DH had his teeth out when i was supposed to be O... so not :sex: -ing at the right time

Any advice for me?

I feel fed up! I need periods to have a chance....

Thanks in advance.... x x x:flower:

Welcome back Loz. You are late for you AF? how many days?

5 days now Ana... x

Carla - there can be. But what would ya say about unexplained infertility? Mind ticking -something to think about na?!

So same goes with the women who are healthy - there's something fishy in the TTC logic I doubt.

I think the whole too hot or too cold theory would explain the unexplained fertility.
Thats my thinking at least - I'm no medical expert though

8426_168623924040_528479040_2681713_5769250_n.jpg

Hi ladies I saw that we had some pics of us posted and here is one of me my love. How is everyone today? I'm going to work soon 10-7pm fun fun I might be on later but if not have a good day ladies

Goodmorning ladies! Well aren't we all just a bunch of pretty gals :blush: better keep the men away that are on this forum :haha:

I think the whole too hot or too cold theory would explain the unexplained fertility.
Thats my thinking at least - I'm no medical expert though

Probably - but different doctors different theories ya know. I still think body is not made the way to be either too hot or too cold for sperms getting killed inside. :haha:

Even I'm no medical expert - but I needed a rant. :blush:

lol moring tiff :) how r ya?

i fancied chilling for a bit on my ds but cant kids have gone away with my mum and i cant find my charger....no idea what they have done with it lol

I'll be back in a minute ladies. Updating blinkies on the first page - adding few more there.

I think I had better go do some house cleaning - anyone want to join me? They do say that many hands make light work!! hehe

or alternatively anyone got a few house cleaning fairees hanging about??

I sure wish....i am just laying in bed still. Too early for me!

Ana, it won't let me send you a friend request on FB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->