KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Im ok JBear85:hugs:, my DB isnt to well though.... Hes having a migrain....

Oh they're terrible! Hope he's feeling better soon!

I get one every month with AF ... as if it isn't bad enough already!
:witch:

I always get them off and on, but Ive never seen any quiet as bad as he gets.... He ends up light sensitive, being sick, he cant talk or understand someone talking to him and goes numb down one side of his body..... The doctors want to do checks on him but its a nightmare to get him to do anything.... :shrug:

Yes, Vegas is fun!! Nevada, Arizona, and Cali are nice. I am up in boring Minnesota

I always get them off and on, but Ive never seen any quiet as bad as he gets.... He ends up light sensitive, being sick, he cant talk or understand someone talking to him and goes numb down one side of his body..... The doctors want to do checks on him but its a nightmare to get him to do anything.... :shrug:

That sounds like my Mom - she has injections to give herself when hers get like that. Mine are just light and smell sensitive, and nausea. They're definitely scary!!

He needs to get that checked for sure! He'd be much better off in the long run :)

That sounds like my Mom - she has injections to give herself when hers get like that. Mine are just light and smell sensitive, and nausea. They're definitely scary!!

He needs to get that checked for sure! He'd be much better off in the long run :)

I know hun, it really scares me when he gets like this..... :shrug: but its almost impossible to get him to go to the doctors....

pip squeek, I dont sleep very well at all, its always been hard for me to sleep.... between headaches, back pain and just stress and worry I just struggle..... Ive been like this since I was little though..... its just normal now.... :shrug:

pip squeek, I dont sleep very well at all, its always been hard for me to sleep.... between headaches, back pain and just stress and worry I just struggle..... Ive been like this since I was little though..... its just normal now.... :shrug:

God don't know how you manage. Well one good thing about it when you have a little person guess the lack of sleep won't get you too much

Hmmm ... cramping CD 14 -- you think that means I Ov today, or soon?

God don't know how you manage. Well one good thing about it when you have a little person guess the lack of sleep won't get you too much

Lol, Im hoping when that day comes it might help me sleep more lol :haha:

Hmmm ... cramping CD 14 -- you think that means I Ov today, or soon?

I think it means Ov..........not sure tho. I'm dumb with this stuff

Haha so am I! I've learned so much since I've been on here! :)

Me too! But I still get confused with the overload of info. I don't go into the TTC and TWW section anymore though. I pissed me off too much

Yeah our threads keep me busy enough, I stick to those! Plus I don't want to put a ton of pressure on myself, we've only just started trying!

So Tiff.... since you are a little psychic................. you said the other day you really think I will end up OK. If it turns out you are right, you know it's only going to add to your psychic abilities right!? :haha:

LOL I was stalking your journal Tiff, and I LOL'ed when I read the second last post about your psychic abilities! Haha you're going to be famous on bnb :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->