KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

How have you been ladies?

I'm going through that site too - it's cool.

Good Morning ladies,
How are you all doing? I am doing ok. I am just nervous because I have my job interview with Sears at noon my time. I hate job interviews I always feel like I am put on the spot. Anything exciting going on?

Morning! Just playing with my sig a bit this morning, and a new member (Lindsay).

Good luck today! I'm sure it will go great

Hello, Lacey. Nothing new except for some of them already entered their TWW and some are about to.

I basically have entered mine - I've done all I can do for this cycle! FX!

JBear85,
Where in Ontario??? Small enough of a world that we live close? I grew up in Newmarket and now live in Georgina!

I'm in Midland - about 40 minutes north of Barrie!

I go through Midland all the time. We have friends who have a cottage in Honey Harbour! We go camping at Six Mile Lake multiple times each year!

Wish I could go see a psychic! They are way expensive here

this 1 is on ebay pmsl!!!.......and she has a site and i read in forums that she has actually been spot on quite alot or not far off

Hey ladies!

I am very happy to join this thread! Thanks Fragiledoll! So I will introduce myself...

My name is Lindsay and I am a 26 teacher from Ontario Canada, DH is 28. We have been together for 10 years and married for three. We are high school sweetheart :) First and only love of my life. This is our first month TTC#1 sice going off the pill so my cycle is sort of all over the place.

Excellent to meet everyone!

xoxo

nice to meet you Lindsay :) x good luck in ur ttc! x

I'm CD15 today - Ov today or tomorrow! Just a day or 2 before the TWW. Gosh - can't wait to see some more BFPs this cycle - actually not only some, but want all of us get our BFPs this cycle. :dust:

:af: :af: :af:

JBear85,
Where in Ontario??? Small enough of a world that we live close? I grew up in Newmarket and now live in Georgina!

I'm in Midland - about 40 minutes north of Barrie!

I go through Midland all the time. We have friends who have a cottage in Honey Harbour! We go camping at Six Mile Lake multiple times each year!

Wow that's awesome! Honey Harbour is beautiful, I love it there :D

Argh, I feel so far behind you guys. I havent even ovulated yet. Maybe because Im so stressed about getting another Effing Job! Still waiting on my fiancee's Decree for his divorce, so we can get married and I am getting mad because he has been divorced for over a month and his lawyer hasnt sent the decree in to be signed. We ponly owe the lawyers office over 2000$, but their not doing their job! Sorry Ladies just a little hot today

Lacey not too far behind...I don't think I have ovulated yet either. I am on CD12 only...

Lacey not too far behind...I don't think I have ovulated yet either. I am on CD12 only...

I'm CD15 and everything says I OV tomorrow, but I had cramping yesterday so I'm hoping I didn't miss my window!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->