KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Wish I could go see a psychic! They are way expensive here

Hey ladies!

I am very happy to join this thread! Thanks Fragiledoll! So I will introduce myself...

My name is Lindsay and I am a 26 teacher from Ontario Canada, DH is 28. We have been together for 10 years and married for three. We are high school sweetheart :) First and only love of my life. This is our first month TTC#1 sice going off the pill so my cycle is sort of all over the place.

Excellent to meet everyone!

xoxo

They're not too bad here, but it's mostly small town ladies without much of a reputation

Hey ladies!

I am very happy to join this thread! Thanks Fragiledoll! So I will introduce myself...

My name is Lindsay and I am a 26 teacher from Ontario Canada, DH is 28. We have been together for 10 years and married for three. We are high school sweetheart :) First and only love of my life. This is our first month TTC#1 sice going off the pill so my cycle is sort of all over the place.

xoxo

Welcome Lindsay! I'm 26 and in Ontario too :) All the best to you! xo

JBear85,
Where in Ontario??? Small enough of a world that we live close? I grew up in Newmarket and now live in Georgina!

Welcome Lindsay!! I am Tiff :flower: TTC #2 NTNP since Sept 2009 and TTC since May 2011. I am 22 and DH is 24 and our LO Landon is 5!

Hey Tiff, I tried to get a graphic from that site and couldn't get it to work in my sig - any tips?

Yes- those codes don't work here sooo I uploaded all them to my photobucket. I can get you the code. Which one do you want?

Yes- those codes don't work here sooo I uploaded all them to my photobucket. I can get you the code. Which one do you want?

https://www.mommy-layouts.com/mommy-graphics/image/navy/missing-my-sailor.jpg

That would be awesome! :D Thanks so much! xo

Here ya go!

IMG]https://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff336/palm0013/missing-my-sailor.jpg[/IMG]

add a [ at the beginning

Hey ladies!

xoxo

Welcome to the group, Lindsay. These are all great ladies - we are happy to have you as our group member. Will update your name in the member's list on the main page. :hugs:

Thanks! It will apply more when he's gone for 14 weeks straight.... dreading it :(

Good Morning ladies,
How are you all doing? I am doing ok. I am just nervous because I have my job interview with Sears at noon my time. I hate job interviews I always feel like I am put on the spot. Anything exciting going on?

Hi Lacey. Nothing too exciting yet. Just all entering our TWW shortly here...if not already

Good luck today, you will do great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->