KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

just finished reading most of the post I missed, took me almost an hour .This time I'm writing the page # before I sign off so I don't get so lost. I wish I could talk to ya ladies while I'm at work or at least read what I miss but I'm just to busy. I'm off to bed its after 11pm, night all sweat dreams to all the ladies getting ready for bed and have a good morning to the ladies that are getting up in the next few hours.

Morning girls

How are you all?

Just catching up on what I missed last night

hi all took me ages to catch up...soz didnt get back on last night was nice meal tho and was stuffed and just fell asleep soon after as soon as we got in i had 2 sort my business out as i aint done much for while...as been trying to fit it in and my hubby works full time and basically always on call lol....

but all good hope every1 else is how r yas xxxxxxxx

hows u tiff??

i am dreading the 2ww i cant get it out my head lol i aint thinking too much into it but i know its the 2ww and trying 2 occupy myself so finishing my site for my business x

I am good! The 2ww will fly for me as class starts Monday and that will occupy my mind literally 24/7....I am sad to kind of leave here...I won't be on as much. This is going to be such a busy semester for me I am a bit FREAKED about it all

awwww u will be fine :) dont stress....ur gonna be so occupied u wont notice symptoms and then fingers crossed u get a BFP! lol

I know...I think I am going to enter the "NTNP" stage.....not intentionally but I know I won't really "try" anymore

hopefully u wont need to try lol....;) but then if ya do then it will be when ya ready and all that ay....if i get disapointed this month im gonna try twice as hard next month but if still nothing wil see what gyn says....but im not getting any younger hahaaha

Morning girls! DB left this morning :( But only until Friday!!

hiya jen.....

what do u all think about psychic readings?? about ttc and pregnancy prediction lol just asking as friend has done a few and she has been told many things that were true and right and now she is asking about when it will happen now.....

Hmmm I'm not sure how I feel about that! My sister and Mom have both had really accurate readings, but I almost think I'm too superstitious to go there. If that makes sense?

yeah i am too....but my mate is doing hers and we said i can do mine at same time and compare lol....

was ur mums and sister about pregnancy?

No theirs were just general, and they never really talked much about it afterwards because they're also really superstitious. It would be good to have some reassurance I suppose, but I would be a nervous wreck haha

haha i am ....cos im hopefull for this month but if she says next yeah or in few month or something id be down for this month i think or next few months lol but then what if she says a month and maybe ill be so hopeful it will happen she could be right or just fluke....cos i believed it so much...

heard some say she was spot on....and 1 said i was told i was pregnant this month and didnt believe it af didnt come and she was...1 said she was wrong said i will be pregnant in january with a girl i was pregnant in january but had a boy....so she was half right lol

price of a box of fags and well least i can say i did it lol

That's true... it's definitely worth it if you think it could help bring you peace of mind, and if nothing else it might be fun! :)

yeah its peace of mind and the fact this women is supposed to be caring from what i have read on other forums and they pay once and u can email her back and she will reply with no charge and will just help ya out or give u a small reading for free x

Hello ladies - just dropping in to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIII and I'm off to read the posts I missed last night.

aww well that's sweet of her! If you go you'll definitely have to keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->