KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm bored too.....tried playing with Landon but he likes to play alone :(

awwwww look at my website if ya like lol....im still updating it but well....it may not be much use to ya all not being local but i got loads 2 add on it yet......

if ya wanna look its https://www.partycracker.co.uk/

some say awesome but doesnt sound like how u would say it lol.....just better if u said it rather than me.......

and thanx all....its getting there :)

ill be back soon gonna eat dinner :) xx will speak 2 u all very soon xx

hello ladies, how are you all doing?
first time I managed to get online - been a really busy day for me.

Tried on more wedding dresses and have now got 2 to choose between - will sort that out with mom on friday.

Zara, i love your website!

Time for me to catch up on the days pages - this might take me a while
haha

Hey girls! Is it too late to join you?
I am 34 ttc our first. DH 34. We have been together a little over 6 years...and we have been married for a year.
This is our second cycle trying. I am on CD 26. I think that AF will be here tomorrow...I am not feeling very well about it but I like the positive thinking of all of you!!!

My internet is being a jerk today - getting disconnected back and forth. :dohh:

hello ladies, how are you all doing?
first time I managed to get online - been a really busy day for me.

Tried on more wedding dresses and have now got 2 to choose between - will sort that out with mom on friday.

Zara, i love your website!

Time for me to catch up on the days pages - this might take me a while
haha

Oh you must be having so much fun planning!! :D

I am 34 ttc our first. DH 34. We have been together a little over 6 years...and we have been married for a year.
This is our second cycle trying. I am on CD 26. I think that AF will be here tomorrow...I am not feeling very well about it but I like the positive thinking of all of you!!!

Welcome :D Don't count yourself out just yet!

Welcome Evi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->