KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Welcome to the new people! :) You girls are gonna laugh at me. I had one digital test left so I went ahead and did it just now. The "pregnant" result popped up in less than a minute! When I took the test last week it took about 3 minutes for it to pop up and the instructions says it can take up to 5 minutes. So, I hope since it popped up so quickly it means my hcg went way up! Blood test in the AM... I am going to see if she can get the results back any sooner, but I doubt it. I am expecting the results some time Thursday afternoon. What a week.

Welcome to the new people! :) You girls are gonna laugh at me. I had one digital test left so I went ahead and did it just now. The "pregnant" result popped up in less than a minute! When I took the test last week it took about 3 minutes for it to pop up and the instructions says it can take up to 5 minutes. So, I hope since it popped up so quickly it means my hcg went way up! Blood test in the AM... I am going to see if she can get the results back any sooner, but I doubt it. I am expecting the results some time Thursday afternoon. What a week.

Haha aww Andrea I can't wait until you get some peace of mind! That's definitely a good sign though :) Everything's going to be just fine!

Well, I just wanted to get rid of ALL the HPT's in the house! LOL... it was the last one so I thought why not!

Hey, Andrea. Haha - I would do the same if I were you.

At least it didn't say not pregnant! Whew! lol... but the fact it came up fairly quickly was nice too. It didn't pop up lightning fast but it wasn't any longer than a minute.

Jen - have you Ov already? Your ticker says you'll Ov tomorrow.

I know and that's what I typically go by, so probably not. The only reason I thought I MIGHT have yesterday was because I had some cramping and my temp spiked enough that I noticed it (and I don't track that).

If I Ov tomorrow or later I might be out :( I only BD'ed Friday through to yesterday....

Carla. :haha:

Andrea, yeah love seeing the results again and again to reassure ourselves or just because love the thing "pregnant" on the HPTs.

Jen - how can you? if you were out BDing from friday till yesterday then I guess I don't even stand a chance cause be BD like CD6, CD8, CD11, CD13 & CD15 only. So many gaps in between - OMG I don't even stand a chance now.

Well I mean some ppl hardcore temp track, don't they? And I guess I'm just being hard on myself, but I wouldn't say you're out! I'm never really sure when I Ov, and only have DB at home on the weekends... so that makes me stress over timing and everything.

I don't mean to stress anyone else out! I just have little faith in my body at this point I guess :p

I'll be back a little later ladies. Just watching one of my shows :)

I had to crack open the digital and MAN the line is dark!!!!!!!!

I just hope this is it. I dont want to wait anymore. :wacko: It's driving me insane! I'll giveup TTC if Im not getting that BFP this cycle.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v212/kittyfurballs/IMG_4116.jpg

Inside of my digi!

I just hope this is it. I dont want to wait anymore. :wacko: It's driving me insane! I'll giveup TTC if Im not getting that BFP this cycle.

Will you? I know how frustrating it is, but at the same time I haven't been trying very long. I'm going to try to tough it out for a bit longer....

That being said, I can't WAIT to see who gets their BFP's this month!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->