KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I was scared to crack it open and look.. the last time I did it was pretty light! This was a shock. I really hope this means my numbers went way up!

Oh yeah - we are officially off TTC after this month. This semester is important for DH - would start it off again in December? :shock:

Oh yeah - we are officially off TTC after this month. This semester is important for DH - would start it off again in December? :shock:

Yeah DB leaves Oct. 8th for 14 weeks, minus some time off for Christmas... we'll be trying every chance we get, but it won't be easy!!

Well, I hope all of you get your BFPs THIS month! :) I am so excited to FINALLY see a dark line!

Well, I hope all of you get your BFPs THIS month! :) I am so excited to FINALLY see a dark line!

It's so nice to see you finally letting yourself be excited and not worried! :D

I still have a *hint* of worry. Only because I know my hcg levels have to go WAY up in order to mean they have been doubling the past week... which is what matters to my doctors the most, if they have been doubling or not. But, I am hopeful! I've had no spotting or bad cramps so that is a great sign.

All of you ladies will be testing when I am on vacation! Good thing the beach house has free wifi! ;)

All of you ladies will be testing when I am on vacation! Good thing the beach house has free wifi! ;)

Yeah I think most of us are testing on the 31st, right? I'm going to need support to wait that long hahaha

hello ladies, how are you all doing?
first time I managed to get online - been a really busy day for me.

Tried on more wedding dresses and have now got 2 to choose between - will sort that out with mom on friday.

Zara, i love your website!

Time for me to catch up on the days pages - this might take me a while
haha

My website will be great for u lol.....i have many contacts and things...limos caters...venues....cards...the service cards...ty cards oh anything to do with partys or events i got em lol xx

Zara - Fab

I do need to start looking at 'save the date' notes to put in Christmas cards -do you do anything like that?

On a really positive note -
I was feeling a bit down all of yesterday as I didnt get another smiley face. But was lucky enough to get some BDing in last night. When we were finished OH actually grabbed a pillow and propped it under my butt!!!! I was so impressed - as its the first time he has ever done that - I think he is really taking this TTC thing seriously as he doesnt want me to bring the wedding forward - or is he just horny.

A friend gave me a bask today - he wants me to put it on now!! I cant as i had a spray tan!!! He will just have to wait till I can shower later - will defo get some BDing in again tonight with the bask!!! heehee - even if it doesnt fit my bbs!!
(its only a 36C and I am a bit bigger than that in the BB department)

On a really positive note -
I was feeling a bit down all of yesterday as I didnt get another smiley face. But was lucky enough to get some BDing in last night. When we were finished OH actually grabbed a pillow and propped it under my butt!!!! I was so impressed - as its the first time he has ever done that - I think he is really taking this TTC thing seriously as he doesnt want me to bring the wedding forward - or is he just horny.

A friend gave me a bask today - he wants me to put it on now!! I cant as i had a spray tan!!! He will just have to wait till I can shower later - will defo get some BDing in again tonight with the bask!!! heehee - even if it doesnt fit my bbs!!
(its only a 36C and I am a bit bigger than that in the BB department)

What on earth is a bask? DB did the same all weekend, it was the cutest -- he even cooked dinner afterwards last night so I could stay in bed with my legs in the air LOL :haha:

Well, if everyone is testing at the end of the month I should be here. I am leaving Monday but I will be back next Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->