KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Well, while we are on the topic. Mine hurt lately AND have gotten bigger. I am going to spring for some new bras if the results from my blood test are good this week. These bras I have now are getting quite uncomfortable. I didn't breast feed with #1 because I ended up having an emergency c-section and was quite overwhelmed so the first two days we did bottle feeding. I tried to boob feed before we left the hospital but it was too late... our baby was having NONE of that. She decided it was much easier the other way so I gave up. I will try this time around though. I think!

sorry trying to catch up....lol its going 2 fast.....summary any1??

i was just sorting out my big brother tickets haha x

Yeah - breast feeding helps lose weight. That's what my cousins and friends have been telling me since ages. Haha - good idea to lose a few pounds.

But it feels like we are using them for our benefit of losing weight, poor things! How could anyone do that to a jug? jk :rofl:

If I have c-section number 2, which is what my doctor is highly recommending, I will definitely need the additional help in losing the belly weight. That crap is HARD to drop after a c-section!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I woulda lost more weight after pregnancy I would have been in the hospital. Not trying to brag but I am just too small to lose anymore weight and I lost it all right away.......

Alright ladies, I am going to go watch a movie with DH. Maybe get a lil sum sum ;)

Alright ladies, I am going to go watch a movie with DH. Maybe get a lil sum sum ;)

Good luck!!

DB is being pissy right now... grrr he just left this morning and we're bickering :( Talk about male PMS!!!

I ovulated around CD 17 this past time around which was late for me! So, try to get one in there by the 17th day ladies, you never know!

lol well i breast fed and wouldnt change it.....did for about 5 months 8 months with all of em....but i say now after the second fuck me the pain is worse on teh stomache as it pulls in the muscles but was ok after a week......

Good luck, Tiffy. I guess I'm done with all the BDing for this cycle. Oh well - I'm not convinced.

Hi ladies.
It has taken me all last night and till now tonight to catch up from the weekend. We went to see friends and family back in Devon. It was really hard because I just wanted to tell the about our BFP but DH says we should wait till 12 weeks and he is right. So tired and work is mental right now so going to go to sleep now.
I will be back and I don't want to see any more negative talk here!!!!!:growlmad:
Keep positive ladies!!! :hugs::thumbup: xx

P.s. Welcome to the new ladies!

P.p.s. Kytti. I have been so tempted to do another test too! 12 weeks is such a long time before you get anything that makes it real and safe to be excited. Good luck for tomorrow xx

Are any of you ladies hoping for a boy or a girl, or do you not care what gender as long as their Healthy? My OH wants a girl because he already as 2 boys, Idc what I have as long as their healthy and me and OH will love them more than anything no matter what their gender is

Hey Rachel, we missed you here! Have a goodnight will catch ya later. xx

Are any of you ladies hoping for a boy or a girl, or do you not care what gender as long as their Healthy? My OH wants a girl because he already as 2 boys, Idc what I have as long as their healthy and me and OH will love them more than anything no matter what their gender is

I don't really mind either way, but I would definitely prefer a girl first :blush:

Yeah I dont mind either way, I deff want atleast one of each of my own, but I want 4 kids not counting my OH 2 boys. So we will be like the brady bunch. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->