KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh it was a photobucket icon for a bit that said the photo had been moved or something?

Yeah I moved them so I think they were acting weird. Let me know if it does it again and I will get you the new code. Sorry my fault

Oh - silly question maybe. But do the boobies work like all natural even after the implant thingy? :blush:

I will still be able to bf even though I won't<----no judging me!

Even I decided not to Breast feed - I only agreed I'll do it for 2 or 3 months on the most.

See Tiff yours is doing it now! And yeah, my Mom still breastfed me and my sis :)

Yeah it's definitely a personal choice... I figure it's worth a shot, but obviously I've never tried so I have no idea what it's like!

To each their own and we will alll support each other no matter what decisions we make right?!

Yeah inplant Boobes are expensive and I dont know if they are worth it, but i wouldnt want pamela anderson boobs though. Im already a D...TMI? Sorry if it was, good news is i dont look that big, The real ones are free, the inplant may just be wayy to expensive and a health risk

Ofcourse we would, Tiff!

I don't wanted to BreastFeed either - but on DH's demand I agreed to do it for only 2-3 months!

I support all you fine ladies with whatever decisions you make, as long as its not harming anyone

Oh it's moving fast tonight girls got a fe pages to catch up on.

Sorry not been on much to day been getting my cleaning done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->