KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh my goodness! I'd be happy with one of each, but I figure I'll stop at 2 no matter what

I would also love a boy or girl but if this one sticks I am convinced it's a boy! We already have a girl so a boy would be fun. :)

I'm not bothered aslong as baby is healthy. But if I could choose woul prob say a girl because I have a little boy. Would be happy with either tho

Ditto! not only your man - all of them. Mine too - there should be some pills to calm em down in during PMS.

I love big families, yeah my soldier has his moments of PMS, but guess when he has his PMS? When I have my PMS...go figure right?

So this might be TMI but idc My fiancee only has one working ball, the other one was blown out due to a airbourne jump he did and landed in a tree...good ol army. I know his one ball can do the job, but Im starting to think its me considering he has 2 boys

So this might be TMI but idc My fiancee only has one working ball, the other one was blown out due to a airbourne jump he did and landed in a tree...good ol army. I know his one ball can do the job, but Im starting to think its me considering he has 2 boys

Have his levels been checked at all lately? (aka sperm count)

I have a male friend with only one testicle and he was supposed to be completely sterile, his sperm count was checked regularly. Lo and behold he made a baby! They obviously did DNA testing, etc. - because what are the odds?! But she was his little girl :)

Things can change for no reason sometimes! Just a thought!

I really dont mind what I. I will also stop after #2. Only want 2 kids - oh doesnt really want kids but he is sooo good with his nephew I think he secretly wants one now.

Well ladies, I'm out of here :)

I will probably check in a few times tonight, but won't be too chatty til tomorrow morning... have a good night (day?) all :D

Night night jen
I am also out of here!!
chat again tomorrow

No but I think I will have him check his sperm count and levels and what not

im still here just catching up....everytime i catch up it goes slow lol.....

na dont be sorry ....im doing dozen things at same time lol....looking at wholesalers for some stock and on facebook and seeing who wants to join me to big brother live lol

Gotcha, Yeah I have BandB open and facebook and my email lol

its late and im looking at stock madness lol....even fb is slow tonight.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->