KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

it is....not sure what's gotten into him today. He's jumping off the walls.....well the bed. I think I am going to go crazy. No BD for me tonight because of LO

Grrr that's so frustrating!! When are you supposed to ov? Tomorrow? I'm so thrown off...my ticker says tomorrow, one app I have says today and another says tomorrow, but I feel like I did yesterday.

Haha no wonder I can't sleep, I'm losing my mind!!

I feel like I O'd today...ticker says today and my phone app says tomorrow....idk. I am so confused by it all. I just wish I could DTD but have a feeling I lost my chance this month :(

You still have time!! Get on it tomorrow - no ifs ands or buts haha... And you've been DTD quite a bit lately, no? Don't count yourself out yet!! :)

Only 3 times and 2 times were bad bad bad. Ugh oh well.

Seriously. Seriously. Remember how I said earlier about ppl posting their bfp's amillion times? Well again....I wanna say something but I won't.

Uh oh! In one of the other threads you follow, orrr?

My fb is full of baby blabbers lately...makes me crazy!!

No this is my only thread really lol

No just in the other sections. I just see it....5 times in one day is more than enough to announce ur bfp. Sorry its just iritating me because I want it :(

Yea lottsa people getting pregnant that aren't TTC......

I know, it seems like everyone I know is having babies right now :( it makes it really tough, but at least we have each other as a support system right?

Exactly. I'm just worried.....I never have ewcm......and I can't really use my preseed it sucks so bad I wanna give up

Well don't give up, unless you think that's what's really best for you right now.

I think we should tough it out together for a little while longer... I really do think your BFP is coming soon, and probably when you least expect it! :)

I'm going to go write for a bit (it helps me clear my head), and then try to sleep. Try to get some rest, and I'll talk to you tomorrow! Who knows, you might have a whole different perspective by morning :)

Good morning girls.

Oh tiff your not out yet don't lose hope it always happens when you least expect it.

How are you all this morning?

Think I'm defo coming up to my fertile period the cm is starting, feels like iv been waiting ages

Morning ladies,

Just popping in to say that I will be MIA today as I am taking my God-son to Chessington! I love that place as much as he does!!!
What a big kid I am!!!
Hope you all have a lovely day.
Chat later

Oh I don't know what's going on iv been getting period type cramps but surley I'm too early to ov. Well I don't usually ov this early.

Suppose it could be anything

Morning, girls. Just woke up - let me catch up with the pages I missed earlier.

Even I do not know when I Ov - so I'm with you ladies there. I'm CD16 today, my tickers says I am Ov today but I have a weird feeling that I Ov earlier either on CD14 or yeaterday. I have been noticing cramps and stuff from CD10-CD14. And I feel nothing today - oh well, who know!

Evene we couldn't BD much - I planned so much to do. But it never happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->