KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Lol I think we should listen to our bodies over a damn ticker!! :rofl:

Agreed!! I've never really read much on Ov symptoms though, so even that's tough for me (I'm kinda dumb about this stuff) :haha:

serious???.....i had that yesterday!!....but never ever during ov have i felt that....was like some1 reached in and put there hand in my coochie and pulled inside of my belly button down wards....hahahahahahahahahaha only way i can describe it x

so what is that...id like to know also lol

I have had no "weird" feelings. I have been me. Just good ol' me :)

I have had no "weird" feelings. I have been me. Just good ol' me :)

Sometimes that's just fine though too!! Most of the time I swear I'm going to get a BFP, but it turns out that all the "symptoms" I thought I had were in my head :haha:

So maybe just good ol' you is perfect :)

I suck symptom spotting too, Jen. :rofl:

Zara - just like you described. :shock: Feels like somebody is just pulling my belly button from behind.

I suck symptom spotting too, Jen. :rofl:

Zara - just like you described. :shock: Feels like somebody is just pulling my belly button from behind.

That's so weird!! Someone get on Google and research that! LOL

I have been getting those belly button twinges every cycle - maybe Ov causes it? Not sure! Let me get on google and see something I can get.

Good Morning Ladies,
How are you doing thing morning. Im still not ovulating

Just found out Twinges Behind Belly Button is an early pregnancy sign.

Oh comeon - I keep getting that every cycle. LOL.

Maybe you are all pregnant :shock: Bring on the symptoms!!!!!!

Hello, Lacey. How are you? few of us have entered our TWW already whilst some are waiting to.

Hahaha I think almost EVERYTHING has been listed as a symptom of early pregnancy.... I think it's a conspiracy to drive us all mad LOL :wacko:

Tiff - I had that belly button symptoms last cycle too. I remember writing it on our other thread and discussing the same with Zara that time too as she was also experiencing the same. But I end up getting AF.

Right there, Jen. PMS and Early pregnancy symptoms are just the same. They are doing this to confuse us.

I have headaches, twinges, nauseated, fatigued, tired, clumsy, forgetful, movement in my stomach, kicking...could I be pregnant?

Oh wait, it's all in my head!

ahaha I am so just kidding. I am just trying to make jokes. Sorry if you don't like them

I have headaches, twinges, nauseated, fatigued, tired, clumsy, forgetful, movement in my stomach, kicking...could I be pregnant?

Oh wait, it's all in my head!

ahaha I am so just kidding. I am just trying to make jokes. Sorry if you don't like them

No I totally know what you mean!!!

I'm refusing to symptom spot (at least out LOUD), this month!! NOT gonna do it!

right will try keep this understandable -

cd1-cd5 af
cd8-BD
cd10-white clear sticky cm
cd13-LMO cervix - BD - creamy cm
cd14-BD
cd16-bloated, stomache hurt ov cramps- swollen below?puffy?- had a double barcardi and coke....aint had a drink for months!!! lmao
cd-17- belly buttom pulling ov type cramps around overies, still swollen and puffy below....boob gonna drop off was so bad!
Today....still puffy and swollen below...like around cervix area btw and white cm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->