KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

tiff.....even if he let his load go haha...even a few hours later he will still have sperm there inside that didnt come out and that would have come out first so still a chance x

Jen - it's way different from mine, hun. You DTD every other day - while DH and I gave all those darn gaps between our DTD scehdule. :dohh:

Well, every day from CD 11-14... I dunno, I'm stressing over something that's completely out of my control! I need to stop!

It's takes a little bit for the sperms to built up - 5 hours is normal! You shouldn't be counting yourself out just yet. What are you planning to do now and when is your TWW starting?

Here are my new predictions haha

"Tiffany honey, you don't have to shout to be heard. An intimate connection online or by phone works better than partying at a local club."

"'Tiffany dear, if you savor these precious moments and live each day with love and honesty - you could have so much more in the future to come with your honey.''

You know what? I am ready to rip him a new asshole and send him to China! Peace out HUSBAND

Have some angry sex today!! Haha you're only one day post-ov (and that's just according to your ticker).... technically there's still a shot there, no?

I don't even know if my ticker is right since I don't even know when I Ov but I will try...he's becoming IMPOSSIBLE.

That's so frustrating!!! I feel for ya hun :hugs:

But I definitely wouldn't count yourself out that easily.... I can't remember who said it yesterday, but someone told me that they have a friend who got her BFP after DTD only once in her whole cycle!

Jen - you're so IN!! Stop worrying.

Tiff - no matter how early, there's always sperms in there when he ejaculates.

"Tiffany honey, you don't have to shout to be heard. An intimate connection online or by phone works better than partying at a local club."

"'Tiffany dear, if you savor these precious moments and live each day with love and honesty - you could have so much more in the future to come with your honey.''

Wow!! Those are pretty relevant!

Wow!! Those are pretty relevant!

haha I know it made me laugh

well as we r all saying about our chances...looking at my ticker....i think im more days past ov so may have BD too late....i think im more like 5/6 dpo 4 minimum!

Loz is 5 days late for her af, I hope Loz gets her :bfp: soon - she is on the 4th after Carla. Carla is next!

I don't remember who's after Loz - maybe Sandy? then it's me lol. :rofl:

I so wanna see all the remaining :bfp: this cycle - BRING IT ON!

Jen - you're so IN!! Stop worrying.

Tiff - no matter how early, there's always sperms in there when he ejaculates.

Well then swim and live :spermy: !!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha FX!!! And get on it today! Especially since you don't technically know when you OV!

haha I say fat chance. DH and I don't wanna be near each other right now. I guess this is what happens after 7 years together....crap

Awww hun you're just having a tough time right now - probably just too stressed! Things will get better :)

Tiff, you are talking about 7. DH and I don't wanna talk after just being together for 2 years. He didn't contact me since yesterday. :growlmad:

Tiff, you are talking about 7. DH and I don't wanna talk after just being together for 2 years. He didn't contact me since yesterday. :growlmad:

Well I am a psycho and I would go balistic. I can't go 5 yrs without talking to DH!!

That's definitely the exciting part of this whole thing -- we get to know each other and then get SO anxious to see who gets their BFP! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->