KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Tiff, you are talking about 7. DH and I don't wanna talk after just being together for 2 years. He didn't contact me since yesterday. :growlmad:

Well I am a psycho and I would go balistic. I can't go 5 yrs without talking to DH!!

Same here! I lose my shit if DB naps for too long and I can't reach him haha... mind you we're 2 hours apart all week, so that's stressful enough! But sometimes I'm a little too crazy :blush:

Hi Zara!!

I've just had one too many guys be unfaithful, so I know I'm hard to be with because of my trust issues.

I'm sure that will fade eventually, but it's been a slow moving process so far hahaha

Heya, Zara. How are you, hun?

Jen, I'm a jealous b*tch - and get annoyed easily. :rofl:

I haven't been with many guys but I think it was because of my upbringing. I was surrounded by jealousy, trust issues, and abuse. So, it's just kind of my nature to be psycho :blush: Oh well, he loves me?

yeah im ok....did say few posts back that i think my ticker is wrong...think i ov bit earlier....may not have BD in time....just had alot of werid feelings yesterday....and didnt think ov cramps and things similar could last few days after or around 5 days after?? x

Haha sounds like we're one big giant handful of stressed out crazy ladies!

:headspin::wacko:

yeah im ok....did say few posts back that i think my ticker is wrong...think i ov bit earlier....may not have BD in time....just had alot of werid feelings yesterday....and didnt think ov cramps and things similar could last few days after or around 5 days after?? x

I've been feeling crampy and weird since Monday too!! So strange!

I've been feeling crampy and weird since Monday too!! So strange!

strange indeed....i have ov pains on the day maybe day after....but not few days after and if i have i never noticed it b4....at 1 point it actually hurt...really uncomfy x

I have been with DH only too. But I have seen my sis being in an abusive relationship - but instead of finding a good guy for her she keeps on begging to him which mom and I do not like.

That's in my nature too - being possessive about my man, trust, care and blah. I prefer simple and mature man - than dickheads! My man treats me very well - that's what I love about him. What I don't is - his jokes. lol I know he is joking what some of them are just incredible.

Zara - even I think I Ov earlier like CD14 or CD15. Had crampz from CD10-CD14. My ticker says today - but I do not feel anything today so I think I'm in the TWW already.

So I'm 1DPO today? This shit is confusing. :rofl:

Lol I think we should listen to our bodies over a damn ticker!! :rofl:

just men in general lol.....all have weird natures......

and JEN!! u and me r next 2 each other in list hahaha....which is funny its me then u and i think i ov just b4 u so how funny is that lol....just need the couple b4 u get there bfps hahaha

Oh yeah but I'm having twinges behind my belly button since last night. What is it for? :wacko: I have it every cycle (before/after or during) Ov don't know what it causes but!

can i tell u my dates see what ya think??? plzzz

just men in general lol.....all have weird natures......

and JEN!! u and me r next 2 each other in list hahaha....which is funny its me then u and i think i ov just b4 u so how funny is that lol....just need the couple b4 u get there bfps hahaha

Ohhh good point! I had a really good feeling this was my month, but now I'm feeling crappy about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->