KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Lacey, it's early to Ov just ow. Mostly women Ov around CD14 or later.

Hi girls just trying to catch up on things.

Have. Good day Zara.

Hope your well

https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Disgusting/fart-in-bed.gif

That's what my DH does to me https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/MSN_Emoticons/MSN-Emoticon-crazy-016.gif

Back from blood test #3. Ugh, this is getting old! Anyway, she said she would call me with the results tomorrow morning (yeah I've heard that before). She usually calls between 1:30-2:30pm so I won't expect her any earlier than that. I'll probably call around 12:30 or 1 if I have not heard from her. She said if the numbers look good then I can have an ultrasound next... which would probably be when we got back from vacation. So, not next week.. but the week after.

Back from blood test #3. Ugh, this is getting old! Anyway, she said she would call me with the results tomorrow morning (yeah I've heard that before). She usually calls between 1:30-2:30pm so I won't expect her any earlier than that. I'll probably call around 12:30 or 1 if I have not heard from her. She said if the numbers look good then I can have an ultrasound next... which would probably be when we got back from vacation. So, not next week.. but the week after.

Then what? You'll be in the clear and be able to enjoy your pregnancy worry-free?

Okay looks like DB is back to his normal sweet self today (FX!)... he just texted me at 11:11 to remind me to make a wish and to tell me that he loves me and he wished for a baby

:kiss:

Then what? You'll be in the clear and be able to enjoy your pregnancy worry-free?

I wish. I won't be in the clear until I have an ultrasound and they 1) confirm the baby is where it should be and not in my tubes and 2) there is a heartbeat. :( Still a ways to go.. higher numbers will be a really good sign but unfortunately not a definite confirmation that everything is okay.

Okay looks like DB is back to his normal sweet self today (FX!)... he just texted me at 11:11 to remind me to make a wish and to tell me that he loves me and he wished for a baby

Ohh that is sooooo sweet

https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/cupido-128.gif

You got a keeper!

I wish. I won't be in the clear until I have an ultrasound and they 1) confirm the baby is where it should be and not in my tubes and 2) there is a heartbeat. :( Still a ways to go.. higher numbers will be a really good sign but unfortunately not a definite confirmation that everything is okay.

Oh goodness well you're in my thoughts always Andrea!! That's got to be so nerve-wracking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->