KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I need to know that how to put colors to your links - if anyone of you is around. I tried everything yet not working.

You can just highlight them when you're editing your sig and make them whatever color... is that what you mean?

She told me to do the same ages ago - have been trying since then. But oh well - I suck!

There is something on the darn TV that is getting on my nerves. I have been seeing these infertile women crying because they have been trying so hard to get pregnant and are being said they won't get pregnant ever.

I saw the same last cycle whenever I changed a channel or just put on the TV and seeing the same this cycle. I don't wanna see it - why is it coming infront of my eyes everytime. What does it mean? I feel crap. :(

There is something on the darn TV that is getting on my nerves. I have been seeing these infertile women crying because they have been trying so hard to get pregnant and are being said they won't get pregnant ever.

I saw the same last cycle whenever I changed a channel or just put on the TV and seeing the same this cycle. I don't wanna see it - why is it coming infront of my eyes everytime. What does it mean? I feel crap. :(

Yes definitely turn that off! Not where you need your mind to be right now!

Ana make sure you are highlighting JUST the title of the thread "It Will Happen"...nothing else. Highlight only that and a color and it will change

Oh what a magic - I was just telling you about that infertile woman she turned out to be pregnant. Is that a good one now. :haha:

Tiff, thank you for the heads up I was highlighting the entire thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->