KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Back from blood test #3. Ugh, this is getting old! Anyway, she said she would call me with the results tomorrow morning (yeah I've heard that before). She usually calls between 1:30-2:30pm so I won't expect her any earlier than that. I'll probably call around 12:30 or 1 if I have not heard from her. She said if the numbers look good then I can have an ultrasound next... which would probably be when we got back from vacation. So, not next week.. but the week after.

Then what? You'll be in the clear and be able to enjoy your pregnancy worry-free?

FX and hopes up Kytti!!!

I'm Switzerland right now. :haha: I don't want to get my hopes up too much in case something bad happens... but I don't want to be negative either because it is counterproductive. SO... I am right on the fence.

Okay looks like DB is back to his normal sweet self today (FX!)... he just texted me at 11:11 to remind me to make a wish and to tell me that he loves me and he wished for a baby

:kiss:

https://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/cupido-128.gif

You got a keeper!

Yeahhhh he has his moments though!! But he usually makes up for them (like he is today). So now I'm a happier camper :D

But still crampy... seriously feels like AF cramps, but it's wayyy too early :shrug:

Tiff - the IT WILL HAPPEN graphic on the first page which you gave me - says "The icon has been moved or deleted". Can you give me the new code to it so that I could update it there.

lol wow I really caused a lot of problems moving those around!! here ya go

IMG]https://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff336/palm0013/BnB/doll-image1.png[/IMG]

It did haha

Hey everyone- you should all stalk Ana's journal it's really fun to read hers!

Jen, 11:11 the most epic wish ever? Does it work anyhow?

I don't think it does, I'm just superstitious and always make a wish at 11:11... I know it's silly!

I really hope you hear from your man soon... I would be FUMING if I were you!!! :growlmad:

I don't think it does, I'm just superstitious and always make a wish at 11:11... I know it's silly!

I really hope you hear from your man soon... I would be FUMING if I were you!!! :growlmad:

I saw people saying to make wishes on dates like 10/10/10, 11/11/11 and 12/12/12. :blush:

Oh yeah - my ass are on fire. :growlmad:

I saw people saying to make wishes on dates like 10/10/10, 11/11/11 and 12/12/12. :blush:

Oh yeah - my ass are on fire. :growlmad:

Yeah! It's a big numbers game for superstitious people, it's also a lyric from one of my favorite songs from high school by Something Corporate :)

I have also heard making wishes on a shooting star would come true too. I never did anything - I just talk to myself and wish to myself. :rofl: I know God would hear me talking to myself and would make it come true for me. He told me, right ya Jesus? :blush:

Why can't I seem to add colors to my links? I tried highlighting and choosing a color for my thread links - it just won't work for me. How come you girls do it.

I have also heard making wishes on a shooting star would come true too. I never did anything - I just talk to myself and wish to myself. :rofl: I know God would hear me talking to myself and would make it come true for me. He told me, right ya Jesus? :blush:

Oh yeah I wish on stars too!! I even have stars tattooed on my wrist, because when I lived in Toronto I could never see them... this way I always have stars around to wish on :) Cheesy, I know haha

I need to know that how to put colors to your links - if anyone of you is around. I tried everything yet not working.

Wow I have 3little stars on my wrist too it's ment to be for my sister hers is a dark pink star just reminds me of her :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->