KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

True enough! The trpoics always provide for great sex! I have to be careful because I a prone to baldder infections/UTI's so everyday might get me in trouble, but too bad! I'll bring my meds!

Tiff, I was going to say the same thing. How about Bding/oral when you are not OVing, so he feels like you want him not just as a baby making machine. When we started our TTC journey I made that promise to him that our amount of sex our increase, but not only during baby making times. And we use to have sex quite frequently before TTC, he just didn't want it to go from because we want to to because we have to. Know what I mean?

I used to get UTI's ALLLL the time when I was younger... now I take cranberry caplets and I drink a TON of water, and I think the last one I had was like 4 years ago!

WSS means "What she said"

Yeah, we have sex throughout the whole month....idk it's like he doesn't want to when I am O'ing

Ooohhh okies :) Thanks!

That's so strange, and must be so shitty for you :( Does he not want a baby?

He does and doesn't...he's so stuck listening to his damn parents. UGH

I hate that! At the end of the day, you just have to do what's right for YOU... family and friends will support you if they really love you!! Damn men!!

Love them!

This is us
https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k560/Ana_Khowaja/ttccheer7wt.gif

UGH, Tiff. My DH is the same - he doesn't wants a baby for now. We are NTNP since May - he never pours his feelings though, how the hell am I going to know it he even wants? He never talks about it! And seems uninterested when I bring up the topic - so I don't anymore since the day he first told me he do not want one now. It pissed me off and don't wanna get mad all over again hearing it again so I better keep my mouth shut!

So I put in a few of my periods and I found out the average of my cycle is 31 days. So we will see if this works

Day 7 Lacey? You said that you were on Day 5 of your period on the 11th...............

Mine on average are 29 - but they eventually may vary from 26-31 days.

When did AF start for you, Lacey? Day 1 of first full flow is known as CD1.

You ladies are funny! I fell the same way sometimes....Tiff where is your hubby when he is gone? We are leaving for Cuba on Saturday and I will be OV while we are away so it's EVERY day for us! I already promised him I will keep it interesting though....ha...any fun suggestions? :)

I wish I could suggest - but :dohh:

I was and this is why im confused did i enter something wrong?

Yeah your ticker says you are on Day 7 as in CD7....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->