KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Okay done what I was working on... instantly bored now haha

You ladies are funny! I fell the same way sometimes....Tiff where is your hubby when he is gone? We are leaving for Cuba on Saturday and I will be OV while we are away so it's EVERY day for us! I already promised him I will keep it interesting though....ha...any fun suggestions? :)

He owns his own business so he's gone a lot and by the time he gets home, he's super hot/sweaty/crabby. It's not fun sometimes. And he's really in the NTNP mood......he told me today (again) that it's hard for him to have sex when he feels pressure. I try not to make him feel that way but sometimes I can't help it!

You ladies are funny! I fell the same way sometimes....Tiff where is your hubby when he is gone? We are leaving for Cuba on Saturday and I will be OV while we are away so it's EVERY day for us! I already promised him I will keep it interesting though....ha...any fun suggestions? :)

Hmmm won't Cuba make things interesting enough?! Haha slushy drinks and hotel sex... sign me up!!! :haha:

See after I had my son, my sex drive went to like 0 so I really don't like having sex. So when I WANT to he KNOWS what I want......but if I wait for him to initiate it, then I will miss my chance :(

See after I had my son, my sex drive went to like 0 so I really don't like having sex. So when I WANT to he KNOWS what I want......but if I wait for him to initiate it, then I will miss my chance :(

Hmmm well maybe you'll have to try to act like you want it even when he KNOWS you're not fertile... that way he'll never think you only want to DTD to make a baby ?

Hmmm won't Cuba make things interesting enough?! Haha slushy drinks and hotel sex... sign me up!!! :haha:

Ohh sign me up too that sounds amazing

True enough! The trpoics always provide for great sex! I have to be careful because I a prone to baldder infections/UTI's so everyday might get me in trouble, but too bad! I'll bring my meds!

Tiff, I was going to say the same thing. How about Bding/oral when you are not OVing, so he feels like you want him not just as a baby making machine. When we started our TTC journey I made that promise to him that our amount of sex our increase, but not only during baby making times. And we use to have sex quite frequently before TTC, he just didn't want it to go from because we want to to because we have to. Know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->