KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Yup - update the list and post it so that I could rearrange it on the first page too.

well she has been right so far.....and if the next 1 is write im going 2 the papers!! hahaha

Remember what I said, Kytti will be OK and the list will JUMBLE now..meaning it won't go in order anymore. There is some switching around. Defeats the whole purpose of the list eh? ahaha

do what ya feelings tell ya or what ya powers tell ya xxx cos ill tel ya something in a minute and i think its still right was a long shot getting 4bfps in a month sorry....3 b4 me fine and maybe some after but u know u knwo i said i got that prediction.....this could well be right for ur list....freaky....but well prediction was fun but its got me wondering lol

My gosh I ALWAYS get moved down Here is the new list:

Rachel- :bfp:
Andrea - :bfp:
Carla
Loz
Sandy
Ana
Zara
Jen
Greer- NTNP now
Lou
Sammi
Lacey
Tiff
Laine
Amanda
Emily

Im praying that we all get BFPs...we all deeserve it. Welcome Lou

Tiff - do you wanna add any more ladies on the list or shall I update it now?

Zara did you tell us your prediction??? Did I miss it??

our predictions match Zara to that list mate. urs said sept. and mine said dec! oh wel shall have to see. although this month woulda made a brilliant wedding present for Adam (we're getting married next friday and AF is due 2days before!!) xxx

no here it is!.........

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in July 2012, I see the date of the 1st as being important. I see everything well around both pregnancy and birth. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

our predictions match Zara to that list mate. urs said sept. and mine said dec! oh wel shall have to see. although this month woulda made a brilliant wedding present for Adam (we're getting married next friday and AF is due 2days before!!) xxx

i know its even more freaky...im now freaked out by it.......it works out that it is right both lists........

my gosh tiff!!! lou post urs if u want to :)

Wow - that's great Zara. Meaning I'd be getting my BFP in the september cycle too? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->