KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Nothing Ana. You just keep living through that list of yours ;)

This is my reading from Suzy....Bit dissapointed thou as really wanted it to fall now. so i could surprise my BF just before out wedding... been on Clomid since jan time!! Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of December from a cycle via begins in November. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in August 2012, I see the date of the 19th as being important. I see everything well around both pregnancy and birth. I can also see two other children in your future, a girl born in late 2014 and a boy born in mid 2018

will be xmas pressie now hahahahaha xx

anyone else bored and feel like there is nothing to do??

Yes after of nearly 2 years of trying. Its quite easy to stop taking my clomid and stop ttc alltogether as sick of the heart ache and seeing so many people on facebook saying their pregnan etc! one girls just given birth and is pg again!! grrrrrrr (sorry if i sound like a bitch!!)

Yes after of nearly 2 years of trying. Its quite easy to stop taking my clomid and stop ttc alltogether as sick of the heart ache and seeing so many people on facebook saying their pregnan etc! one girls just given birth and is pg again!! grrrrrrr (sorry if i sound like a bitch!!)

delete

glad i got that prediction in a way....gave me some hope but at same time....not gonna take it 2 heart cos i think its this month not next hahahahaah xx

Lou I feel the sameHopefully this will be our month ladies

lous gone to bed with headache but im sure she will be back cos ya all great! :) xx

Oh - Tiff. I so agree with you on that! Even I was shocked on that frequent BFP posting - I even saw it today a few more pictures the thread was named "my bfp progression" by the same person.

Sammi - yeah I hope so. Or I wont be happy and have to take a decision that I shouldn't. :(

Hope, Lou feels better. Will catch her in the morning.

How are you Zara? how much do you pay for those predictions?

im gonna sound thick but can some1 read my prediction and say what it means in thick people terms lol??

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of October from a cycle that begins in September. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in July 2012, I see the date of the 1st as being important. I see everything well around both pregnancy and birth. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

so does that mean? well if right lol i conceive in september and miss my october af??

Oh - Tiff. I so agree with you on that! Even I was shocked on that frequent BFP posting - I even saw it today a few more pictures the thread was named "my bfp progression" by the same person.

Glad I wasn't the only one. My goodness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->