KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

My mom cornered it with a broom and then we got it into a box, covered it with a blanket and put it outside! Now I'm scared there's going to be more where that came from :( If there's a next time, it had better be when DB is around haha

OMG i would be scared shitless. Your mom is brave haha

LOL that's what I said! I would have hidden in the bathroom all night hahahaha

Lol me too,....and if DH wasn't around I also would have called my mom! bahahhaha :rofl:

I was like hyperventilating!! And crying :( hahahaha I'm such a baby!!

I think it's just us :flower:

Nights going good-- bored. We are having our garage sale tomorrow so kind of excited for that. I am just relaxing watching Teen Mom.

How is yours going? Besides the bat incident lol

Oh nice! Garage sales are fun :) Do you have lots of stuff to sell?

I love Teen Mom!! I watched last night's episode today af work haha

Yeah I have lottsa stuff!

I don't have cable so I watch it on MTV and they don't post it till Wednesday so I am watching it now! Love this show!

I know I've followed it for ages :)

Anyhow, I think I'm worn out from tonight's excitement - I'm going to go try to get some sleep...have a good night Tiff!! Talk to you tomorrow :)

I am good. Just about to watch a movie I think with DH..

How are you?

Good going to go lay in bed watch a movie with OH and eat Pizza.

Sounds like what I am about to do! lol Maybe sneak in some :sex: !

just been reading, hope all r ok now and u all got ya sleep ok....

Ana soz i read whats going on, hope hubby has picked u up now or is going to soon

me - im good i suppose lol....probs gonna send a bit of time away from pc 2day as i keep getting headaches and now i cant find my glasses...they help cos they r tinted and i have photophobia and might be where all headaches r coming from recently....i got some stock coming 2day aswell for my website....just a small amount a trying it out so i can take the samples of that r on there already so that would be cool :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->