KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies.

OH MY GOSH!!!! I think it might take me a few hours to catch up on all I have missed yesterday and today so far!!!
Alrighty then, time for me to catch up!!
SO please excuse if I reply to random entries now hehe

Hope you are all well

Loz is 5 days late for her af, I hope Loz gets her :bfp: soon - she is on the 4th after Carla. Carla is next!

I don't remember who's after Loz - maybe Sandy? then it's me lol. :rofl:

I so wanna see all the remaining :bfp: this cycle - BRING IT ON!

Thanks hun!!!
I so feel that this in my month - check out my BDing schedule on my BBT charts - dont want to brag on here after seeing what some of you have done this month - we must be rabbits - is all I will say hehe

If I dont get my bfp this month I will be really disappointed.
:bfp:'s here we come!! !

good morning ladies
I just read a few pages back and ana I hope your ok, you will always have us girls to talk to if you need someone :hugs:
I'm tired this am Hunny woke me up at 4am to :sex: that was nice but I was so tired that I wasn't into it as much as he wanted me to be so he didn't get a chance to finish oh well. I'll have to wait till later tonight to finish him off and myself I think i was kinda sleeping in the begining part of it. I'm off to work hope I can talk to ya ladies later today

Morning Ladies,
Im up early today because im going to babysit for a friend. Im tired though so when i get home it will probably be naptime.

good morning ladies
I just read a few pages back and ana I hope your ok, you will always have us girls to talk to if you need someone :hugs:
I'm tired this am Hunny woke me up at 4am to :sex: that was nice but I was so tired that I wasn't into it as much as he wanted me to be so he didn't get a chance to finish oh well. I'll have to wait till later tonight to finish him off and myself I think i was kinda sleeping in the begining part of it. I'm off to work hope I can talk to ya ladies later today

Hahaha can't blame you for that! It's not very often anyone is up and raring to go at 4 am!! :haha:

Loz is 5 days late for her af, I hope Loz gets her :bfp: soon - she is on the 4th after Carla. Carla is next!

I don't remember who's after Loz - maybe Sandy? then it's me lol. :rofl:

I so wanna see all the remaining :bfp: this cycle - BRING IT ON!

Thanks hun!!!
I so feel that this in my month - check out my BDing schedule on my BBT charts - dont want to brag on here after seeing what some of you have done this month - we must be rabbits - is all I will say hehe

If I dont get my bfp this month I will be really disappointed.
:bfp:'s here we come!! !

FX!!! :dust:

My numbers went from 37 to 585!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning ladies!! Back at work, after 3 hours sleep last night... I'm going to need you all to keep me entertained (and awake!) today :haha:

I have also heard making wishes on a shooting star would come true too. I never did anything - I just talk to myself and wish to myself. :rofl: I know God would hear me talking to myself and would make it come true for me. He told me, right ya Jesus? :blush:

Have to see that shooting star first. I have only ever seen 1, when I was about 15 years!!!

But I am right with you on the talking to myself and The Big Man upstairs listening and fulfilling those wishes and dreams. :blush:

Aww andrea I am so happy fr u! That's fricken awesome!

I am feeling really good... still scared about the ultrasound but the numbers were really good they more than doubled from a week ago. I was hoping for 300-400 so 585 is great for me!

Just had to re-do my ticker... apparently thebump.com is down for a bit?!

BTW Tiff I was creeping your journal - those graphics are too cute!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->