KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I am feeling really good... still scared about the ultrasound but the numbers were really good they more than doubled from a week ago. I was hoping for 300-400 so 585 is great for me!

So that's your last blood test then? How long do you have to wait for an ultrasound? I'm so excited for you!

Well I will be out of town next week. My nurse is going to call me back to let me know what my doctor wants me to do. She was so excited about my numbers she called me before talking to him, lol! So, they will probably see me when I get back in town, week after next!

My gosh I ALWAYS get moved down Here is the new list:

Rachel- :bfp:
Andrea - :bfp:
Carla
Loz
Sandy
Ana
Zara
Jen
Greer- NTNP now
Lou
Sammi
Lacey
Tiff
Laine
Amanda
Emily

I sooo hope this list is right!!!
and ditto about going to the papers if you are right!!!

My gosh I ALWAYS get moved down Here is the new list:

Rachel- :bfp:
Andrea - :bfp:
Carla
Loz
Sandy
Ana
Zara
Jen
Greer- NTNP now
Lou
Sammi
Lacey
Tiff
Laine
Amanda
Emily

I sooo hope this list is right!!!
and ditto about going to the papers if you are right!!!

I hope there's a whole LOT of BFP's this month haha... I want mine, dammit!! :haha:

Sandy, I'm with you there. But there something weird about me - I forget about TTC whilst :sex: cause I enjoy to the bits and I think nothing else but having fun, lol.

thats how I am, I love dtd wheather its for baby making or just for pleasure I alway make sure I enjoy myself

I am so with you 2!!! Just love :sex: so much esp when he goes down on me!! (Soz if TMI!!)

Sandy, I'm with you there. But there something weird about me - I forget about TTC whilst :sex: cause I enjoy to the bits and I think nothing else but having fun, lol.

thats how I am, I love dtd wheather its for baby making or just for pleasure I alway make sure I enjoy myself

I am so with you 2!!! Just love :sex: so much esp when he goes down on me!! (Soz if TMI!!)

No such thing as TMI haha!! I'm the same way, but mostly because I never see DB through the week.... so on the weekends IT'S ON!!! :haha:

Ana you will never guess. I put on Lingerie today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put a basque on the other night for the first time - and boy oh boy did I get rewarded!!!!! :happydance:
NOTE TO SELF: get more lingerie!!!! and wear more often!!!!! :haha:

I put a basque on the other night for the first time - and boy oh boy did I get rewarded!!!!! :happydance:

Yeah that's something I should do too!! We're not lacking in DTD, but it's nice to keep things spicy :)

My numbers went from 37 to 585!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAB!!!!!

That is fantastic news!!!
At least now you can relax a bit!!! I always knew you would be fine!!

Yeah that's something I should do too!! We're not lacking in DTD, but it's nice to keep things spicy :)

Oh hell yeah - just need to find stuff that fits me nicely!!!
not as easy job being 34FF!! haha

Afternoon ladies. How have ya'll been?

I am not feeling 100% today - darn cold got the better of me last night Hence me falling asleep on the sofa at 9pm last night!! I hardly ever do that when on school holidays!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->