KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

https://community.homeandhealthtv.co.uk/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/556101191/m/485102742

Ana....af cramps early!!! >>>
https://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/two-week-wait-2ww-betas/295513-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html

Hmmm very interesting! I'm trying not to read too much into anything though, because I don't want to be disappointed

same here but i dont look for pregnancy symoptoms i wrote in google...left ovary area pain 4dpo and i get all this hahaha...madness i even put in but not pregnant but still went to same things

Jen, my af is due on the 31st - so that means if I test after a missed period that will be 1st of September and not with you girls. :(

That's not too early though, you could still test with us! :thumbup:

Oh wow - I get have of those symptoms each cycle including the stuffy/runny nose. I'm confused - bahah

ticker thinks i ov on 14th...i think i did on 12/13th.....and my ticker was estimated by a day or 2 either way

i may get these pains with other cycles??? just not as strong as this ive had a few thngs that just seem out the norm but ignoring it

then i checked my cervix still swollen??? not infection not sore its just puffy feeling ahaha but id say cervix is low :(

Just finished reading that stuff. Interesting how PMS and Early pregnancy symptoms can confuse us.

didnt wanna confuse ya lol......but im confused more than normal this cycle i can say that much lol.....y still have ov/af cramps that have not gone away yet??

Jen, I haven't ordered HPTs this cycle. Don't wanna flush my money anymore - I hate seeing BFNs. :(

So Im thinking to hold off as much as I can.

well some say u cant say about cervix being high or low and pregnancy and that....but mine is lowish but then it says after having multiple pregnancies it may never rise i have never checked my cervix during my other 3 children only been checking last few months

Keeping everything crossed for your :bfp: hun!

:bfp: ur way too lol and every 1 else here lol

and i just coughed and i now know its not gas.....cos if i cough with gas then i get high chest pain i coughed and felt the pain pulling i had sort of tense up in left side again...deffo in 1 spot!

Good on ya! Sending :bfp: dust to all the ladies waiting on for their positive!

Zara, how come you're still awake?

It's 4:37 am here and I can't sleep. This is happening to me for the last one week - I'm hating to sleep. :wacko:

Also updated my journal earlier - planning symptom spotting this cycle. But I suck!

Also updated my journal earlier - planning symptom spotting this cycle. But I suck!

getting ready to go up its just while i had the pain there well not major just uncomfy and sore i couldnt move hahaha if i moved it pulled harder so felt best to stay still but going up now just reading last few tabs i have open and will read ur updated journal 2moro morning :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->