KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh well - I can't sleep more than 3-4 hours. I stay awake for 2 nights in a row and don't even feel tired - WTF? :shock: I just go to sleep cause of DH constantly yelling to get some sleep but I'm up in no time.

Didnt mean to vanish on you ladies.... Just had a major nose bleed, got it to stop and had to be sick...... :shrug:

Zaney, those cramps, twinges you described sound the same to what Ive been having the past few days, except yesterday they got stronger and felt more like AF cramps, but its eased up today :shrug:

Alright ladies I'm done for the night!! I might be back on later if I can't sleep, but for now it's goodnight :)

Have a good one, girls! :hugs: xo

few more reads if ya wanna or not lol dont wanna get ya all wondering haha but i think they r interesting -

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/infertility-support-forum/268079-cramping-4dpo-what.html

https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-pain-twinge-but-after-ov-im-not-due-yet.html

thanx for the dust ladies means alot...i hope this is it for us....would mean so much too us all also :)

im still optimistic but hey....believe lol....i do have some cramps around ov and af but not normally at this time but our bodies r funny things and i think anything is possible lol.....im gonna go to sleep also and will speak 2 u all in the morning :) thanx for listening to me rant haha xxx i knew u would all understand

Emily i hope its a good thing for u also and i dont have a clue what it is also...some said they get it around there cycle some say they dont but posted a few things and still getting twinges as im typing trying to ingnore it lol so maybe going 2 sleep will stop me thinking about it haha xxx

Didnt mean to vanish on you ladies.... Just had a major nose bleed, got it to stop and had to be sick...... :shrug:

Zaney, those cramps, twinges you described sound the same to what Ive been having the past few days, except yesterday they got stronger and felt more like AF cramps, but its eased up today :shrug:

mine have been since i ov and still have them and i know ov has gone now....so could be after affects....im trying to be hopefull but looking at other options too ya know :) just so im not to disapointed....mine today r stronger...if i touch where the pain is....its sore and tender just in that spot about the area the size of a plum the rest isnt too bad to touch....but stinging a bit....i just stood up and it feels like its ripping?? and i think i should stop describing b4 i read much more hahaha

I really hope we both are hun, I dont normally get AF cramps until AF is here.... I could have swore I was gonna start AF yesterday but nothing.... Im having so many symptoms I think Im just crazy and it all in my head lol......:dust::dust::dust:

But your symptoms looks so positive, Emily. When is your AF due though?

Not a good sign for me. I do not have tender boobies or any CM yet.

is a good sign......i dont know many people that get af signs week b4 af lol....and with my first and second i didnt have tender boobs no boob pains at all not untill i was several months pregnant ....with my 3rd i have tender boobs week b4 i found out i was pregnant.....ever since every cycle i get sore boobs now lol x

so u may not get all symptoms cos its a symptom doesnt mean u will have it :) xxxxxxx

But your symptoms looks so positive, Emily. When is your AF due though?

AF isnt due till the 24th.... Well I have many more symptoms hun.... VERY sore boobies..... Loads of cramps in my legs.... getting very painful now... been feeling sick for days (first time sick was today though) heart burn, nose bleed.... cramps and twinges.... I feel like I must be crazy.... some of these have been here for about 8 days now.... :shrug:

speak 2 u in morning hunnys :) xxxxhubby is nodding off i need his hugs in bed haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->