KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

But your symptoms looks so positive, Emily. When is your AF due though?

AF isnt due till the 24th.... Well I have many more symptoms hun.... VERY sore boobies..... Loads of cramps in my legs.... getting very painful now... been feeling sick for days (first time sick was today though) heart burn, nose bleed.... cramps and twinges.... I feel like I must be crazy.... some of these have been here for about 8 days now.... :shrug:

u got more symptoms than me they sound very good 1s lol :) x

But your symptoms looks so positive, Emily. When is your AF due though?

AF isnt due till the 24th.... Well I have many more symptoms hun.... VERY sore boobies..... Loads of cramps in my legs.... getting very painful now... been feeling sick for days (first time sick was today though) heart burn, nose bleed.... cramps and twinges.... I feel like I must be crazy.... some of these have been here for about 8 days now.... :shrug:

u got more symptoms than me they sound very good 1s lol :) x

I just feel they are all in my head cause I dont feel like I can be that lucky.....

Oh my!! those are some really great signs. Wishing you all the luck hun!! :dust:

Lol sorry was just reading the last of one of the links she left us....

Ya, after the nose bleed and being sick I feel horrible hun....

Just wanted to say hi. DH loved dinner but it was way too spicy for me! I'm glad he liked it though.

Lacey if you're still around good luck tomorrow!

Sorry to hear about that nose bleed Emily.

How did your dinner come out Ana?

Hope everyone is having a good night.

Indian/Paki food is always spicy hun. I don't fancy spicy food though - but DH loves it. Hope you have a good night, Kristin. xx

Well the dates its coming out with are between the 28th april to the 2nd of may..... my b-day is the 3rd of my..... I hope I am sooo much..... But I dont feel like Im lucky....

We have lots of birthdays around my birthday..... My brother ben 27th april, my nephew on the 1st may, me on the 3rd of may and my brother john on the 17th may..... lol so I might be lucky lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->