KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Doing good - glad you are feeling better. Same here we don't even have a spare room - DH and I live with his parents and there are only 3 bedrooms divided among his parents, brother and us. So I just plan to make a small nursery in our own room and when we move into our own house we'll plan something different.

Hi im new here wondered if i can join the group?

Have been TTC#1 for 8 months 'properly' with no BFP, obssessing over symptoms that obviously mean nothing just mother nature playing tricks :-(
If it doesn't happen this month then im relaxing my whole attitude to it although i do not use OPKs or BBT charting i monitor cervix position and cm up to and after o, then in the tww i am constantly looking for signs and symptoms!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend

morning ladies :)

these tickers when they say symptom blah blah....is that what u have as normal or ov is that what the ticker means lol.....when its says on mine twinges...lmao...im waffling cant explain it lol.....

does it mean u experiance twiges as the norm at that dayish past ov...or is it saying a pregnancy symptom around that time hahahaha

Hi Gregsprincess,
Welcome to our rather crazy thread, consider yourself warned - we are a crazy bunch on here where nothing is off limits!!!
We talk about everything - as long as its positive!!

I see you are also in your 2WW along with most of us!! A lot of us are testing on 31 August - joining us??

I am Carla and been TTC since March '11 so been 5 months now.
What is your name?

Hi im new here wondered if i can join the group?

Have been TTC#1 for 8 months 'properly' with no BFP, obssessing over symptoms that obviously mean nothing just mother nature playing tricks :-(
If it doesn't happen this month then im relaxing my whole attitude to it although i do not use OPKs or BBT charting i monitor cervix position and cm up to and after o, then in the tww i am constantly looking for signs and symptoms!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to the weekend

Welcome to the mad house, hun. Ofcourse you can join us!

Most of us here do not use OPKs/BBTs and anyother source to pin point Ov - but some of em do. I am one of them who DO NOT, hehe. Call me Ana, DH and I NTNP since May 2011 with no luck.

We all are in the same boat and exchanging baby dust with each other hoping this be our month. Fingers crossed for you too. :dust:

BTW - What's your name hun? Also you can give me your bbcode to your ticker if ya want me to update your's too on the front page. :hugs:

Morning, Zara.

The symptoms on the tickers are the symptoms experienced by a certain percentage of women on that particular DPO - but like every women is different their symptoms may vary from DPO to DPO.

im good ta hows u???

i just think its funny how i say i feel something then next day it comes up on ticker haha...im losing it lmao x

just didnt know if it was experianced if not pregnant or percentage that was...but its ok....im goooooooooooood :) x

holiday 2moro.....lots of salad dinners eating healthy and lost of swimming i think :) x

HAHA Zara!!! I have been thinking of keeping track of symptoms but will do that in my journal as I understand it really irritates some people.
So I'm off to update my journal

i think i will in a bit too lol.....that way next month i can read it and go....tut tut...see its the norm hahaha

Oh zara do you usually get these symptoms after ov?

yes to a point and no....i am sure i have felt movement there is the past..im trying to be honest with myself rather than get to involved haha....but i normally feel teh ongoings of the cycle shall we say.....but never to the point of it actually making me gasp and to he honest its hurts a bit and uncofy....its now on both sides but more to the left....i sometimes get af pains/cramps 2 days b4 af...sometimes 3 days b4.....i have feelings like its the day af starts and im not due for atleast a week and few days???

Im susy

ana how do i give you the code for the ticker?

Carla - crazy is fine with me im a bit like that myself i think its the ttc that does it...my oh looks at me very strange sometimes. I am due the witch on 25th Aug so should be testing before 31st (if i can wait that long :blush:)

Would be a good time for BFP as its my birthday 2nd September but if not then at least i can relax and party a little so thinking positive about both situations :happydance:

I will admit my bbs are not sore at all, whereas the past few cycles I know when I have OVed as they became really sore!!! but none of that this month - a bit odd

Or is it that my cycle is back to normal after having Mirena removed back in March - can that be possible??

Im susy

ana how do i give you the code for the ticker?

Carla - crazy is fine with me im a bit like that myself i think its the ttc that does it...my oh looks at me very strange sometimes. I am due the witch on 25th Aug so should be testing before 31st (if i can wait that long :blush:)

Would be a good time for BFP as its my birthday 2nd September but if not then at least i can relax and party a little so thinking positive about both situations :happydance:

Hi Suzy - if you go to your prefered site and copy the bb code and paste into a message here. Change all the brackets for [] brackets and post. Then Ana will add yours to our first page.

Hope you are having a good day.

I will admit my bbs are not sore at all, whereas the past few cycles I know when I have OVed as they became really sore!!! but none of that this month - a bit odd

Or is it that my cycle is back to normal after having Mirena removed back in March - can that be possible??

i have no idea...suppose we r all stumped lol....will soon find out thats all w can do lol x

yup will just have to wait and see. I really should get moving on all my school work. I have so much to do before school starts!!! I might actually get my new diary out and start put dates in. At least then I can tick off one job on my list!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->