KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

For all you ladies!
https://www.sweetcomments.net/images/friends/friendsmakelifesweet-629.gif

Im a bit behind on this thread, but COUNT ME IN IM ALL ABOUT STAYING POSITIVE!!!! I'm excited to see what happens this month!

Hello Janene - updated you on the member's list! I'm Ana - how long have you been TTC hun?

I'M BACK!!!!!! Ok sooo I am like 100 pages behind. Anything interesting?!

Nice to meet you Ana. Since mid July so this is only my second month of actually TTC. Although it feels longer since I have wanted a baby for over a year, but waiting until after we were married on july 2 :)

There's nothing interesting there, Tiff. Just a general chit chat and symptom spotting. :haha:

Oh great - so I see in your ticker you waiting to Ov. Fingers crossed for you this month. :dust:

yes I am :) only about a week or so. I feel good about this month! thank you!!! i see you are now on the TWW... baby dust to you!!! how long have you been TTC?

Yeah almost all of us are in TWW now - except for 3 ladies who are waiting to Ov next week, 4 now including you. DH and I have been NTNP since May 2011 - this is our first cycle TTC but would say DH is still NTNP mood. We couldn't give our best this cycle.

Welcome Janene!! I am the CRAZY lady of this thread! Bahahaha ;)

I am Tiff!

haha i wish i was on the TWW with you all! but i will be here shortly :)
good luck Ana! i wish you all the best!

Nice to meet you Tff! thank you! crazy is good! we all need a little crazy in our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->