KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Morning Andrea, oooohhhhh here starts the morning sickness!! Good luck hun!!
Glad to hear you are progressing so well!!!

I am NOT liking this... morning sickness did not start until week 9 or 10 with #1!! I was hoping to put it off.... but I am not going to complain if I have any symptoms that somewhat resemble normal!

I am NOT liking this... morning sickness did not start until week 9 or 10 with #1!! I was hoping to put it off.... but I am not going to complain if I have any symptoms that somewhat resemble normal!

No you should be excited!! I know it sucks to not feel well, but it's a good thing!! :)

I so wish I was in your shoes already Andrea!!!! I want my BFP now!!!
But I know - all good things come to those who wait (Patiently)!!!!
So I will wait out the next 10 days before I can test

You ladies will get your BFP very soon! I can feel it! And hopefully when you do it won't be as nearly of a stressful experience as mine has been!

I have just spent a couple of hours trying to catch up on this thread and i actually have square eyes now lol!! Am also quite behind on my work as well just hope that Monday i will be really motivated....

Andrea - i really don't blame you for not liking morning sickness, its the 1 thing i am actually dreading as i have a serious phobia about being sick :-(

Tiff - hi thanks for the welcome

AFM now ive read so much about everyone else i feel i should tell you all a bit about me

Im 30 (31 two weeks today :) ) my OH is 29. We are both from the UK originally and met while in Cyprus. I moved here in August 2009 on my own, didn't know anyone here at all and started this job.
In the March i met my OH's ex gf, she lived on the same complex as me, was from UK so invited me to go out with them all, which is how i met my OH :blush:. Went out few times with them and she would constantly be moaning at him. Me and him got on like a house on fire and would sit and chat a lot - perhaps she picked up on this.
Anyway long story short she avoided me for a while so didn't see him, then she went back for trip to UK and told me that she didn't want to be with him and would prob stay in UK. I text him while she was away as i needed info on something, we went out, had a meal, few drinks and basically been together since :happydance:

It all seems to have happened really quick as we've only been together just over a year but he is pretty much like my soul mate :flower: we got engaged this year. I didn't want children at all but he really, really has for i don't know how long. When we first got together i told him all this but the more we were together the more it seemed right so that's where we are now ttc#1. We are hoping to get married probably next October, suppose that depends on the TTC though!! :dohh:

Phew that's an essay and a half............:shock::sleep:

I have just spent a couple of hours trying to catch up on this thread and i actually have square eyes now lol!! Am also quite behind on my work as well just hope that Monday i will be really motivated....

Andrea - i really don't blame you for not liking morning sickness, its the 1 thing i am actually dreading as i have a serious phobia about being sick :-(

Tiff - hi thanks for the welcome

AFM now ive read so much about everyone else i feel i should tell you all a bit about me

Im 30 (31 two weeks today :) ) my OH is 29. We are both from the UK originally and met while in Cyprus. I moved here in August 2009 on my own, didn't know anyone here at all and started this job.
In the March i met my OH's ex gf, she lived on the same complex as me, was from UK so invited me to go out with them all, which is how i met my OH :blush:. Went out few times with them and she would constantly be moaning at him. Me and him got on like a house on fire and would sit and chat a lot - perhaps she picked up on this.
Anyway long story short she avoided me for a while so didn't see him, then she went back for trip to UK and told me that she didn't want to be with him and would prob stay in UK. I text him while she was away as i needed info on something, we went out, had a meal, few drinks and basically been together since :happydance:

It all seems to have happened really quick as we've only been together just over a year but he is pretty much like my soul mate :flower: we got engaged this year. I didn't want children at all but he really, really has for i don't know how long. When we first got together i told him all this but the more we were together the more it seemed right so that's where we are now ttc#1. We are hoping to get married probably next October, suppose that depends on the TTC though!! :dohh:

Phew that's an essay and a half............:shock::sleep:

Welcome to our crazy, busy bunch!! What is your name again?

Hey Suzy, me and OH just got engaged last week Tuesday and are planning wedding for April 2013 as I have friends and family who want to come out from SA.
I am hoping to get BFP really soon otherwise will quit ttc after Jan till after the wedding. Really dont want a bump for my wedding hehe

Lady Antebellum - Just a Kiss!!! Has anyone heard this song - its sooo romantic!!
Sorry just laying here on the couch in my pj's still listening to music!!!

Hey Suzy, me and OH just got engaged last week Tuesday and are planning wedding for April 2013 as I have friends and family who want to come out from SA.
I am hoping to get BFP really soon otherwise will quit ttc after Jan till after the wedding. Really dont want a bump for my wedding hehe

Im the same really don't want a bump for the wedding and want at least some time to lose weight if i get a BFP soon so if by Jan it hasn't happened i think we'll have to decide what we want to do more :shrug:

We would do it asap but OH has a lot of relatives that want to come over for it and it needs a lot of organising. I would be happy with just a couple of people, not keen on everyone looking at me all day :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_yTphvyiPU&ob=av2e

Could this be my first dance song - so many of the lyrics are sooo relevant to us!!

Welcome Suzy!! And I HATE throwing up, OMG. I would rather be extremely sick with something ELSE as long as I am not throwing up. I also got BAD car sickness with #1 and we are about go on a 6.5 hour trip Monday! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Antebellum - Just a Kiss!!! Has anyone heard this song - its sooo romantic!!
Sorry just laying here on the couch in my pj's still listening to music!!!

LOVE that song! There's a country music festival this weekend close to here and they're playing along with a bunch of other great bands - I want to go SO badly!!

Welcome Suzy!! And I HATE throwing up, OMG. I would rather be extremely sick with something ELSE as long as I am not throwing up. I also got BAD car sickness with #1 and we are about go on a 6.5 hour trip Monday! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and me i would rather have it all the other end or just feel sick than be sick. I have a friend that if she feels sick will stick her fingers down her throat so she feels better......:cry:

OMG i think i would refuse to get in the car lol, i hope that this pregnancy its not car sickness for you

Oh my gosh!! I so want to be there too!! I had never heard of them till yesterday!! Think I might check out more of their stuff on you tube

Oh my gosh!! I so want to be there too!! I had never heard of them till yesterday!! Think I might check out more of their stuff on you tube

Yeah you should listen to "I Need You" too!!!

Or maybe it's Need You Now?

I am sooo loving their songs - just listening to 'I run to you'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back