KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh no, cant you download it to your phone/ipod/mp3 player and listen that way?

I could but the phone networks here cost a fortune for internet - to get a contract for internet on phone they want €500 deposit!!! :growlmad: am leaving work in 15 mins tho and there is free wifi on walk to the car will try to get it quickly then :happydance:

Oh no - I'm addicted to Sims Social on Facebook! :shock:

but it's not working properly and it's frustrating :(

I don't even know what that is but i get moaned at by OH for going online too much in his company :blush:

Wuhoo finally finished work, will hopefully check in a bit later - takes an hour to get home :wacko:

I could never get my head around Sims!!!
Chat again soon Suzy

I don't even know what that is but i get moaned at by OH for going online too much in his company :blush:

Wuhoo finally finished work, will hopefully check in a bit later - takes an hour to get home :wacko:

It's basically like the Sims (which I was already addicted to), but integrated into Facebook. It's addicting haha - you've been warned!! :haha:

I used to be addicted to the Zynga games - but had to give it up as it was taking too much time and work got really busy too!!

Morning ladies,
How is everyone doing? I am all dressed and getting ready to go get my last paycheck from Safeway. Got my interview with Sears today for a cashier position. I hope things start to workout

Morning ladies,
How is everyone doing? I am all dressed and getting ready to go get my last paycheck from Safeway. Got my interview with Sears today for a cashier position. I hope things start to workout

Good luck with everything today Lacey!! :)

I'm well, just having a super boring day at work!

No need to worry ladies - the weekend is here!!!
Time to relax and BD!!!!!

No need to worry ladies - the weekend is here!!!
Time to relax and BD!!!!!

Exactly!! :) Even though we're almost all in our TWW now... no better way to take our minds off of that than :sex:!

well ladies I will be back soon. need to go get this crap done

hiya all....im so gonna try and get online when im away hahai should be able some times during the week......

and decided im going to take some s.towels with me just incase :cry: i feel like af is gonna get me when least expected..... :growlmad:

but will see :) :haha:

Oh I never understood or played sims, I'll try have a look don't get on fb on laptop often only on phone tho. I'm addicted to bejewelled. Just at the bar now so nice to relax with an exciting diet coke lol

hiya all....im so gonna try and get online when im away hahai should be able some times during the week......

and decided im going to take some s.towels with me just incase :cry: i feel like af is gonna get me when least expected..... :growlmad:

Zara don't say that!! Positive, positive, positive!! :haha:

Zara don't say that!! Positive, positive, positive!! :haha:

I agree - leave those silly things at home - you wont need them!!!
Think positive, be positive!!!

oooh im positive......but the stabbin is still there on and off lasts about 3 seconds then stops for few seconds then starts its like pulsating hahahaahah.....

but id rather have them just in case...last thing i need is for af to come at wrong times it dont normally for me luckily but least i know i got em.

the earliest i will be back is 29th....depending on how i feel i may stay throught the week after...undecided yet....probs 29th but will also see how that goes also lmao x

Zara - your girls lucky then - only back on the 5th??
I need to be back at school on 1st but kids only start on 5th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->