KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

ok....ill leave em at home as i do feel hopeful....and if....big if af shows...then ill make hubby run 2 the shop hahahaha.....

mine go back on 6th as monday is a teachers training......lmao they just ad 6 weeks off dont see why they couldnt do it then lol x

hey - we need our holidays!!! but why they cant take that monday another time during the year - I dont know! we only have the thursday and friday as baker days

hey - we need our holidays!!! but why they cant take that monday another time during the year - I dont know! we only have the thursday and friday as baker days

hahahahaha sorry hun didnt mean it like that i just think....they could do it another time but then again means extra lay in for me xx

what do they do for teachers training anyway? cos there r several through out the year.....when i was younger i thought it was just so they can just have good chin wag really hehehehe ;) xxx

ja as I said they could have added that day to the start or end of another term!!

I do need to start sorting out some school stuff next week!! have a long to-do-list!!
uuurgggghhhh

what ages do you teach hun? and what subject or do u teach all? x

what do they do for teachers training anyway? cos there r several through out the year.....when i was younger i thought it was just so they can just have good chin wag really hehehehe ;) xxx

We look at all sorts of things - behaviour management, literacy or maths related things like new resources or ways in engaging the kids esp boys into learning. At our school we also have a lot of EAL(English as an Additional Language) things to do too.
We also look at planning, assessing and marking

I have Year 4's - so 8 turning 9 years old
I just love teaching this age group.

OH is home will be off for a bit
chat later

ok, and 2 of my girls are r just bit older than that....and think u do a great job :) xx

I was thinking I should be a teacher cos they get great holidays lol, in Cyprus they are off for 3 months over summer.

Ooo got home and have horrible af type cramps and achy legs :-( hope she not coming early

Hey girls sorry not been on much again.

My lo fell off the bed and cut all his head open so we had to take him to the hospital gos I feel so guilty I turned for 2 seconds and he dived off the bed. Poor little man he is fast asleep now.

Welcome gregsprincess. Is that a usual af sign for you?

Hey girls sorry not been on much again.

My lo fell off the bed and cut all his head open so we had to take him to the hospital gos I feel so guilty I turned for 2 seconds and he dived off the bed. Poor little man he is fast asleep now.

Welcome gregsprincess. Is that a usual af sign for you?

Aww poor thing! :( Did he need stitches?

Just glue thankfully. I felt like a terrible mum. Glad he is okay tho that's the main thing

Just glue thankfully. I felt like a terrible mum. Glad he is okay tho that's the main thing

Oh don't feel guilty! I know it's hard, but little ones get hurt ALL the time - it's like it's their job! :haha:

Hey ladies I am back for a little bit...gotta get ready soon for my interview and then off i go

yeah I think so. I just hope this time they are more prepared. last interview I had the guy had no idea I was coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->