KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Me too Sammi...I should be working on meds for school but am lazy

hmm...idk. I can't really talk about TTC because I have no symptoms...well im not paying attention to it either.

Any special plans for this week?

Sorry I got side tracked, My dyslexic cousin needs help renewing his SA passport in London! So that means I will be heading into London on Tuesday.
Oh the joys!!
I have got so much school work to do but cant as I dont have vital info. Might need to make a trip to work tomorrow - and its still at least 10 days of holidays left!!
Arent I sad!!

Did you dtd through ov? I think all the symptoms I feel in the tww are always in my head.

Oh I'm just working and babysitty for my nephew tomorrow nothing exciting at all.

What about you?

Did you dtd through ov? I think all the symptoms I feel in the tww are always in my head.

Oh I'm just working and babysitty for my nephew tomorrow nothing exciting at all.

What about you?

Kind of. Yea but no..it's complicated really so I know I am out this month.

Just school and our state fair starting Thursday! :happydance:

I might go to work to get some vital info to get some planning and prep done for school in 2 weeks time
Try keep myself as busy as poss - to keep my mind off the 2WW!!!
Oh and dont forget the house work too!!!

I might go to work to get some vital info to get some planning and prep done for school in 2 weeks time
Try keep myself as busy as poss - to keep my mind off the 2WW!!!
Oh and dont forget the house work too!!!

Ohh what are you studying?

Oh my house work is never ending

No, I'm a primary school teacher - so loads to prep and plan for when kids return in 2 weeks time, although I need to be back next Thursday

Oh tiff I don't know where I am in my cycle dont think my ticker is rite well I feel like I have already ovulated I had cramps and ewcm 2 days ago so I don't have a clue lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->