KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

I'm so bored at the moment I am reading the charting lessons on FF - actually really interesting
Learnt so much
Having fun decorating?

Hcg is somewhere in the 1200's. Baby was in the right spot on the u/s but they said it was too early to see a heart beat. :( they think I will be okay but it's obviously not certain. Thanks for thinking of me.

Kytti, this EXACT same thing happened to me with DD. I went in with spotting at 5w5d and had the internal u/s where they found no yolk sac and sent me home with pads. I also had a clot at 13w4d and same thing ... sent me home with pads and told me to "try again" in 6 months. I now have a 17 month old instead! Positive thoughts going out to you ... hang in there!

TBH, I haven't even paid attention to TTC so I have no idea where I am at lol

Well, Abi's birthday party is this afternoon. I can't believe she is 3 today. We are suppose to go to FL tomorrow, please let the spotting stay away. I can't take much more of this stressful pregnancy.

Andrea you will be just fine - the fact that your hcg levels doubled again is a very good sign!!
How is the nausea?

I am so hoping for BFP this month - BDed loads and charts looking really good too.
If I do get my sticky bean - then should have enough time after birth to get my figure back for the wedding!
I so hope this is my month

Sorry to carry on like this - have spent this morning reading most of the FF charting lessons - I'm such a geek
haahaa

Andrea you will be just fine - the fact that your hcg levels doubled again is a very good sign!!
How is the nausea?

I think I have too much anxiety right now to know if I'm nauseous. :( He said the baby looked good though so I'm assuming it means he saw something rather than something like a blighted ovum, empty sac, etc.

I know its hard kytti but try and think positive. I'm sure if I looked bad they would have told you. How come they didn't like you see the ultrasound?

Be happy and have fun at Abi's bday party today!! :D

How is the nausea?

I think I have too much anxiety right now to know if I'm nauseous. :( He said the baby looked good though so I'm assuming it means he saw something rather than something like a blighted ovum, empty sac, etc.

the fact that they said the baby looked good - should be music to your ears and put your mind at rest for now.

Lets Abi's party take your mind off the pregnancy and go away and enjoy your holiday as much as poss!!!

Sorry went to do more decorating it's great seeing the house come together now.

It's going slow again on hear. Sort of looking forward to the tww keep worrying that iv not bedded enough but surly every 2 days is enough I so want to catch that eggie this month.

Every one arround me seems to be getting pregnant

Join the club hun!!! my best friend is due in December, Cousins wife is due to be ceasered - twin girls there, a lady at work also November ... and the list goes on!!!
If you have BDed every other day - you have covered your bases well!!
1 week to go before testing!!
DOnt know if I can hold till then. Might do a sneaky test Thurs or Fri - thats 10/11DPO for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->