KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi ladies! Saying hello from work. Boo for work but yay for finally getting a positive OPK!

:thumbup:

Oh no hold on you can wait it's not long at all are you feeling positive about this month?

Iv got just over two weeks till testing I think I'm trying not to think about it and keep busy

Oh yey bet you happy plenty of bedding then

Iv never used opk's is this the first time you have used them?

Yup my first month. Had faint line until today and the second line was almost as dark as the control line so I think that means I got my LH surge which means I ovulate within the next 24 hours. I wish I could go home from work and bang hubby but he hasn't been feeling well this week which is why we are waiting til next month. I'm feeling so impatient!!

How's everyone's weekend going?

Oh no hold on you can wait it's not long at all are you feeling positive about this month?

Iv got just over two weeks till testing I think I'm trying not to think about it and keep busy

I am feeling really positive about this cycle! I think its my charts that are boosting my feelings at the mo
I have sooo much school work to keep me busy over this next week!! well that and wedding plans that need to be sorted soon!!!
Need to get a venue and church booked before school starts next week!

I am feeling positive for you too Carla!

I feel positive for me within the next 3 months--when it shouldn't happen lol

Yup my first month. Had faint line until today and the second line was almost as dark as the control line so I think that means I got my LH surge which means I ovulate within the next 24 hours. I wish I could go home from work and bang hubby but he hasn't been feeling well this week which is why we are waiting til next month. I'm feeling so impatient!!

How's everyone's weekend going?

I've had a really relaxing weekend thanks. In my dad's words - I have to finish doing nothing, as I didn't have enough time yesterday to do nothing!! haha I just love my dad!!! :haha:

I am feeling really positive about this cycle! I think its my charts that are boosting my feelings at the mo
I have sooo much school work to keep me busy over this next week!! well that and wedding plans that need to be sorted soon!!!
Need to get a venue and church booked before school starts next week!

Oh wow how exciting I loved planning my wedding wish I could do it all again

I really hope you get your bfp this month

I also really hope I get my bfp this month as I will need time after having baba to get weight down again - if I pick up during pregnancy.

Well I lost my weight pretty fast was in my normal clothes after 5 weeks

Just going to have some tea will be bk in about 30 mins hope your all still hear

I'm still here!!! just been reading a few other posts.
were you breast feeding at the time?

I know Zara is away till at least Saturday or Sunday.
Not sure where the others are. I am so hoping that Ana is sleeping!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->