KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Hi Emily!!

I'm okay - DB just left again until Friday, so Sundays are always tough because of that :(

How are you?

Im a bit better today, still upset about yesterday but at least Im not quite to stressed over it....

Oh I'd hate it if I didnt have DB around.... since we have been together we have only missed one night from each other when he went to help and stayed at his mothers.... that was horrible.... :hugs:

Hmmm debating on what I should make myself for dinner?

PS - hey Tiff, you're supposed to explain why my fb pictures scared you hahaha... the FatGoo ones! :haha:

Oh yeah! haha ok so I was on my phone looking at them and of course they made me laugh...and my phone was dieing. Well phone finally dies..it was completely off, and I see something light up and I look down and I see a "FatGoo" pic....for like 5 seconds...I was like WTF my phone is dead! Then is went dark and I pushed the side button and still dead.......yeah SUPER weird. hahaha

See we're constantly apart... his work is too far to commute so he has a room in the city where he stays through the week and then comes home when he has time off... it's TERRIBLE :(

Tiff - gone already?

Carla, had a 8 hours sleep today. Feeling better.

Oh Id hate that hunnie :hugs: cant you move to the city? or would the rent be too high.....

Hmmm debating on what I should make myself for dinner?

PS - hey Tiff, you're supposed to explain why my fb pictures scared you hahaha... the FatGoo ones! :haha:

Oh yeah! haha ok so I was on my phone looking at them and of course they made me laugh...and my phone was dieing. Well phone finally dies..it was completely off, and I see something light up and I look down and I see a "FatGoo" pic....for like 5 seconds...I was like WTF my phone is dead! Then is went dark and I pushed the side button and still dead.......yeah SUPER weird. hahaha

SO weird!! It's like my FatGoo pics were haunting your phone!! :haha: :rofl:

Oh Id hate that hunnie :hugs: cant you move to the city? or would the rent be too high.....

Well I can, and that's eventually the plan. But we want to wait until he's done more training and stationed somewhere and fairly settled, because he's going to be all over the place for the next little while. Oh the joys of being a military spouse! :p

Well I can, and that's eventually the plan. But we want to wait until he's done more training and stationed somewhere and fairly settled, because he's going to be all over the place for the next little while. Oh the joys of being a military spouse! :p

bless you hun :hugs: My mother was in the air force over in america when I was a kid, I know all about the moving.... :hugs:

bless you hun :hugs: My mother was in the air force over in america when I was a kid, I know all about the moving.... :hugs:

SO nice to have people around who understand! :) It's tough, but definitely worth it in the end. And they've gotten a lot more family oriented lately (at least here in Canada), so they're really supportive of soldiers who are also husbands and fathers :D

SO nice to have people around who understand! :) It's tough, but definitely worth it in the end. And they've gotten a lot more family oriented lately (at least here in Canada), so they're really supportive of soldiers who are also husbands and fathers :D

Thats really good hun, I dont mean it like nasty but as a child I felt I didnt get to see my mother much.... I really hope its better for you though with your to be little ones and their dad :haha:

Thats really good hun, I dont mean it like nasty but as a child I felt I didnt get to see my mother much.... I really hope its better for you though with your to be little ones and their dad :haha:

Oh I know, that's definitely something that I'm concerned about... the good thing is that DB knows that his family will always be the priority above his job, regardless of how dedicated he is to the service.

Thats good JBear85, all Id say is just make sure if he doesnt spend enough time at home to make sure that the time he does spend is quality time and Im sure it will be just fine :hugs:

Well ladies, I'm going to disappear for a little bit to make some dinner... be back later! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->