KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Bahaha - I used to play every other game on FB. But then after months of playing I realized I can't keep up with all the games at the same time, I was going nuts. :wacko:

I play CityVille, FarmVille, FrontierVille, Pioneer Trail, Cafe World, Treasure Isle, Mafia Wars, Garden of Times, Bubble Island, Zynga Poker, Pet Society, Restaurant City and the list goes on. lol

I blocked a few applications cause I was going crazy, so for now I just play FarmVille, FrontierVille, Pioneer Trail, The Sims Social & Bubble Island. :shock:

I want the Sims Social back on now! It's so unfair to limit it to only a few locations and not others for testing.

Bahaha - I used to play every other game on FB. But then after months of playing I realized I can't keep up with all the games at the same time, I was going nuts. :wacko:

I play CityVille, FarmVille, FrontierVille, Pioneer Trail, Cafe World, Treasure Isle, Mafia Wars, Garden of Times, Bubble Island, Zynga Poker, Pet Society, Restaurant City and the list goes on. lol

I blocked a few applications cause I was going crazy, so for now I just play FarmVille, FrontierVille, Pioneer Trail, The Sims Social & Bubble Island. :shock:

Omgoodness that's a lot of games!! I just play ItGirl and The Sims Social... I couldn't handle any more than that LOL :haha:

LMAO :rofl: That sounds like what I used to be like :haha: I only really play cityville, pet society, resturant city and manoply now :haha:

Oh I forgot to mention ItGirl though as I said the list goes on - I am a crazy chick. :rofl:

I can't wait to get pregnant in the Sims Social - at least I can fulfil my dreams there. :haha:

But they won't let me in for now. :growlmad:

I can't wait to get pregnant in the Sims Social - at least I can fulfil my dreams there. :haha:

But they won't let me in for now. :growlmad:

I'm not even sure it will let you get pregnant on the fb version :( I don't think it will, from what I was reading on the forum...

Emily, the game is in Beta - they're updating the servers to avail it to everyone all around the world. I was only able to play for 2 days - now they have limited it to a limited locations as test players so that they could get some feedback from them and get the bugs fixed. I sent an email yesterday to the customer service and that's what they told me. But I think that is not justice to other Sims players. They should have allowed everyone or none as test players. :shrug:

Jen, they will gradually. We are able to hook up and make boyfriends then I guess we'll be able too and we level up in the game.

Emily, the game is in Beta - they're updating the servers to avail it to everyone all around the world. I was only able to play for 2 days - now they have limited it to a limited locations as test players so that they could get some feedback from them and get the bugs fixed. I sent an email yesterday to the customer service and that's what they told me. But I think that is not justice to other Sims players. They should have allowed everyone or none as test players. :shrug:

Oh ok, thats just really wrong though.... If they allowed you on it in the first place you should be allowed to now as well....

Yeah that's pissing me off - I progressed to level 7 in just a day. How mean. :growlmad:

Jen, they will gradually. We are able to hook up and make boyfriends then I guess we'll be able too and we level up in the game.

Oh okay well that's cool! I have sent a "dating" request already, just waiting to hear back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->