KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Let me tell you on a secret girls, I'm literally bored of talking about TTC. :shrug:

Hi Emily & Jen. I'm so bored - can't even play games as you already know Jen. :shrug:

Hi Emily & Jen. I'm so bored - can't even play games as you already know Jen. :shrug:

I know that sucks! I love this game but it's SO frustrating because you run out of energy so quickly and it takes so long to build it back up!

Hey girls! Yummm just had the best dinner :)

I think everyone else has run away again.... lol :hugs: I just had fried egg sandwiches lol :haha:

oh that's yummy though! I had a garlic and herb marinated tilapia filet with rice and veggies :)

Oh I love garlic lol :hugs:

Just wondering, do you know much about ovulation charts?

No, I'm sorry but I don't know anything at all. I just track mine with an iPhone app :)

I use the fertility friend online.... I think that the spotting I had a few days ago might have been a very early and light period cause I think I might have ovulated yesterday/today.... I could very well be wrong though..... :shrug:

I use the fertility friend online.... I think that the spotting I had a few days ago might have been a very early and light period cause I think I might have ovulated yesterday/today.... I could very well be wrong though..... :shrug:

That sounds very confusing!! I don't envy you at all :(
:hugs:

That sounds very confusing!! I don't envy you at all :(
:hugs:

lol thanks hun, Im really not sure, but my chart seems to be looking that way.... think Im just going to wait a few days and see if it still looks like I ovulated yesterday today sorta time lol, If I did I think That must mean the spotting I had about 12 days ago must have been a period lol :shrug: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->