KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

hey ladies, how has everyone been today?
I've had a rather frustrating day with my cousin!! Took him into london to help him make an application to renew his south african passport - as he is dyslexic.
glad that its all done now and I can sit back and relax for the rest of today

Hey Carla! I'm okay, just exhausted!

How are you?!

I'm fine thanks. Just trying to resist the urge to test sooner than 31st!!!

I'm bk girls just been to do some minx and nails. Now relax for the night well I can once lo is in bed.

Hope you all okay just got to catch up missed a couple of pages I think

What colour minx did you get?? I just love Minx!!! so cool!!

Oh no I do them on other people, bit of extra money for me. My fave is the silver leopard print there are so many designs

buttersworth don't let it get to you. sometimes that happens.... just try to BD as much as possible without talking about babies or TTC. lol spice things up :) it will happen

Oh hell yes!!! get those suspenders and stockings out girl!!! if your man is anything like mine he will love it and keep him up for ages!!!

Hi ladies :hugs: how is everyone? Ive had a few weird days and now so much seems to be changing.... :wacko:

First Ill start with DB's kids.... We finally got to talk to someone at our solicitors today, we tryed yesterday but got told our solicitor was away on holiday :shrug: so they had to find us somebody else to help us sort out the matter.... Well the lady we spoke to seemed very helpful and is going to talk to his ex and try to get this sorted out of court but force his ex to court if she cant get it settled.....fingers crossed we get to see the kids on the 3rd of next month as its ment to be our next contact with them....

Secondly..... well about a week ago we recieved a letter from income support.... it mentioned them back paying us some money they owed us.... we didnt think much of the letter at the time.....:shrug: sunday night my DB checked his bank balance...... THERE WAS £3200!!!!!! :happydance:OMFG!!!!!!! :happydance: We have been so happy and soooooooo pleased as we had a bit of debt that was really getting to both of us.... we are now debt free!!!!:yipee: PLUS we also have enough money left to private rent!!!!:yipee: YEAH!!!!! We have currently been searching our local area for a bigger place, we want a 2-3 bedroom and can now afford to move and have no problem paying a months rent and deposit and even have enough left to buy a washing machine!!!!:yipee: (we currently have no space for a washing machine as we live in a tiny bedsit that doesnt even have connections for one!)I am soooo happy!!!!:haha:

Emily that is AMAZING!!! Everything seems to be looking up for you - I'm happy for you!! :D

hey ladies, how has everyone been today?
I've had a rather frustrating day with my cousin!! Took him into london to help him make an application to renew his south african passport - as he is dyslexic.
glad that its all done now and I can sit back and relax for the rest of today

Hey Carla! I'm okay, just exhausted!

How are you?!

I'm fine thanks. Just trying to resist the urge to test sooner than 31st!!!

Same here!! hahaha we need WILLPOWER!

I'm bk girls just been to do some minx and nails. Now relax for the night well I can once lo is in bed.

Oh no I do them on other people, bit of extra money for me. My fave is the silver leopard print there are so many designs

Oh that's very cool! I wish we had more of that kind of thing around here, but the whole concept is still pretty new in Canada :(

The salon where I get my bio gel nails done has them - she has a file full of them!! I love the shiney red ones!! with silver leopard is defo 2nd fave!!!

buttersworth don't let it get to you. sometimes that happens.... just try to BD as much as possible without talking about babies or TTC. lol spice things up :) it will happen

Oh hell yes!!! get those suspenders and stockings out girl!!! if your man is anything like mine he will love it and keep him up for ages!!!

BAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! :rofl: I love this comment!!!!

The salon where I get my bio gel nails done has them - she has a file full of them!! I love the shiney red ones!! with silver leopard is defo 2nd fave!!!

See there are no actual salons around here that offer Minx yet, we can just get store bought knockoffs by OPI or Sally Hansen... which are still cool, but not the same quality.

Are these the things you can stick on your nails and there are different designs and animal prints????

Oh they look fab I do them for £18 pound. I do all sorts of things if I lived closer I would have done them for you but far for me to travel tho lol

Oh they look fab I do them for £18 pound. I do all sorts of things if I lived closer I would have done them for you but far for me to travel tho lol

LOL just a bit! That's such a steal though! Someday they'll work their way over here to Ontario :p

Hi ladies. How are we all? Sorry I have not been around. The last week has been a bit mental still at work! I have no hope for catching up so what have I missed? Debbie Downer has stayed away I hope? Have you resisted symptom spotting?
This time next week lots of you will be getting ready to test!! FIngers crossed for you all.

Hi! How are you feeling?

We're trying to resist symptom spotting, but it's been tough! Haha I'm a little more sane this cycle than last!! :haha:

I am feeling pretty well thanks. Apart from my boobs which are inflating!

Well done on keeping sane. I am wishing you all get your BFPs. Mind you, it will change from TWW to count down to 12 weeks!!

Ohh I do gel nails too he he. Yeah they look fab

Hi ladies. How are we all? Sorry I have not been around. The last week has been a bit mental still at work! I have no hope for catching up so what have I missed? Debbie Downer has stayed away I hope? Have you resisted symptom spotting?
This time next week lots of you will be getting ready to test!! FIngers crossed for you all.

Hi! How are you feeling?

We're trying to resist symptom spotting, but it's been tough! Haha I'm a little more sane this cycle than last!! :haha:

I am feeling pretty well thanks. Apart from my boobs which are inflating!

Well done on keeping sane. I am wishing you all get your BFPs. Mind you, it will change from TWW to count down to 12 weeks!!

LOL so true!! :haha: It will be a constant countdown, but eventually an excited one :)

Thanks JBear85 :hugs: Im not staying on here I just thought I should pop in and let you all know, I just feel like Im sooooo busy at the moment! lol, Oh I cant wait to get out of this place.... Its horrible.... Its one of the worst places you can accutly live in this town and we have been trapped here for 3 years.... Im just in so much shock, tomorrow we are viewing a few places and then a few more on thursday.... Im so excited! So much packing to get done as well..... omg I need boxes hahaha :haha: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

What you not prepared to take a 4 hour trip to do my nails for me?? haha
Yup a bit far but thanks for the offer

I want Minx! i bet there are places around here that do them!!! hmm ill have to research this!

Em that is fab news!!! Good luck with packing. If you need boxes - forget the likes of asda and sains!!! they ditch their boxes really fast!!! I would recommend driving round an industrial estate and looking round their bins!!!
yup done and forgot the t-shirt!!
haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"