KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh yea tons of it. Homework, test outs (competencies) and an exam already!!!

I have got to make time to bd tonight this is my most fertile day but having some trouble with DF

last night we dtd but he went soft a couple of times not sure whats up with him and that has never happened before

Hey ladies! Just checking in on my phone - how is everyone?

Pretty good! Just got in from a little shopping with my sister who I haven't seen in awhile, so that was nice :)

last night we dtd but he went soft a couple of times not sure whats up with him and that has never happened before

I wouldn't worry about it TOO much. My DH does the SAME thing when TTC

I'm trying not to but I told him not to stress about before I'm taking the advice he gave me "it will happen when it happens" not sure why he is feeling the pressure this month

I wouldn't worry about it TOO much. My DH does the SAME thing when TTC

I'm trying not to but I told him not to stress about before I'm taking the advice he gave me "it will happen when it happens" not sure why he is feeling the pressure this month

My DH says the same damn thing....ugh men! :wacko:

I know and yet it wont happen if they can't keep it hard and finish that is the only thing that we need them to do we do the rest of the work

Yeah i know right? Easier said than done apparently! Grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->