KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Was already missing you girls - gave a break to the game and came here to talk to ya all. :hugs:

ARGH my phone keeps glitching SO much :( I think I have to restart and call it a night...damn technology! I'll talk to you girls tomorrow though!

Sweet dreams and babydust all around! Hehe

:dust:

I am fine Tiff having a worst backache since yesterday ugh.

How about you?

Ugh I know I always hated school. HATE it so much that I don't even fancy talking about it.

Ok so all the new ladies, sorry if this is rude but can you all re-introduce yourself and tell me your background a bit?

I am normally in this thread ALL THE TIME and love all the ladies but started class on Monday for my Medical Assisting Degree and Phlebotomy Tech Cert so I have been BUSY!!!

Hey Tiff! i don't think i ever introduced myself to you.
My name is Janene, I am from Indiana. I am 25 years old and have been married for almost 2 months but with my DH for 6 and half years. This is our 2nd cycle TTC. and I am due to O any day now! FXed that I do!. I will test around sept. 11... How about you?

Ok so all the new ladies, sorry if this is rude but can you all re-introduce yourself and tell me your background a bit?

I am normally in this thread ALL THE TIME and love all the ladies but started class on Monday for my Medical Assisting Degree and Phlebotomy Tech Cert so I have been BUSY!!!

My name is Janene, I am from Indiana. I am 25 years old and have been married for almost 2 months but with my DH for 6 and half years. This is our 2nd cycle TTC. and I am due to O any day now! FXed that I do!. I will test around sept. 11... How about you?

Oh yes, I remember your name Janene! Nice to officially meet you here :)

I married my DH May 21, 2011 and have been together for almost 7 years so very similar to you! I am 22, a mother, and a full time college student at the moment. We have been NTNP since our MC in Sept 2009 and TTC since May 2011. Now I am back in the NTNP stage because of school! Glad you are here!! :happydance:

Oh yes, I remember your name Janene! Nice to officially meet you here :)

I married my DH May 21, 2011 and have been together for almost 7 years so very similar to you! I am 22, a mother, and a full time college student at the moment. We have been NTNP since our MC in Sept 2009 and TTC since May 2011. Now I am back in the NTNP stage because of school! Glad you are here!! :happydance:

oh wow we are a lot alike! minus the school part! you are one busy lady! I finished school in dec. i am so glad that is over! im so sorry you have school and have to put off TTC. but maybe you will conceive while not trying to :) that would be awesome! So glad i have met you ladies! im glad im not the only crazy person when it come to TTC! :happydance:

Well sorry to cut you all short but i better get to :sex: before i lose my chance! have a great night or day depending on where you are in the world haha
its midnight for me!

Okay sorest boobs EVER today!! They don't look any different though... I hate the TWW!!! :shock:

DITTO to that!!! I have never had such sore BBs in my life before!!! can they get any worse?? Please NO!!!

Sore boobs is not the word this month they actually feel bruised :cry: i have had soreness in previous months but definitely not like this

Hi Tiff, Im susy i am 30 (31 in 9 days :-= ) my DF is 29 and TTC#1 probably for about 8 months properly but before that it was NTNP. He actually gets more upset about the BFN's every month than i do. We live in Cyprus but are both from the UK, met while out here last March, got engaged this February and hope to get married next October and have first lo before so i can lose the weight :blush:

I did post an essay before but the pages go so quick i've no idea where it will be lol

Now i've answered ones as i was reading through last nights posts i'll say

Good morning ladies..... hope you are all ok today?

I just got to work have to finish a job by 12 so just popped in to say hi will catch up later.

AF due tomorrow i feel her imminent arrival with all the cramping from last night and IC test this morning said BFN......oh well still next month to try

Hey, Suzy. How are you? Hope the witch stays away. :dust:

I am not feeling well - so I might go and sleep now. :( Will catch up with ya'll later. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->