KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Sorry i'm not talking ladies. I'm here,,,just not talking lol

LOL Tiff! How are you feeling today? Any better?

I still think this is your month!

Yeah I feel great! Got most of my homework done, just studying for a test. lol why do you think this is my month? I know I am soo out already!

I dunno I've just had that feeling for awhile!

I think because you're so distracted and not obsessing over it, you'll get a nice surprise!

Hello ladies I'm around just making dinner and hopeing I don't get a tornado we have a warning and the weather isn't looking good right now

Yeah I feel great! Got most of my homework done, just studying for a test. lol why do you think this is my month? I know I am soo out already!

I think because you're so distracted and not obsessing over it, you'll get a nice surprise!

Well that's sweet of you :) But, I really don't think we DTD enough to get a BFP. I guess only time will tell, this TWW has been easy for me :)

Hello ladies I'm around just making dinner and hopeing I don't get a tornado we have a warning and the weather isn't looking good right now

Where in Ontario are you?

I'm in Ontario and we have a watch right now I think, but the sky is NOT looking good :(

lol how much BDing does it really take to get pregger! i mean really because i know people who have gotten PG by BDing once! i wish there was a way of knowing!

Well that's sweet of you :) But, I really don't think we DTD enough to get a BFP. I guess only time will tell, this TWW has been easy for me :)

I'm jealous of that! Haha I'm starting to go crazy! :wacko:

I am so bored my DH is watching football! and by football i mean american football NFL grr... guess im not getting attention tonight:growlmad:

Where in Ontario are you?

I'm in Ontario and we have a watch right now I think, but the sky is NOT looking good :(

I live near Sarnia

Oh okay gotcha - I'm just north of Barrie. We still have just a watch here, not a warning.

I just want it to storm and get it over with! I've been stressing over it all day :shock:

Hi ladies :hugs: How is everyone today? :hugs:

Ive been soooo busy this is insane :wacko: We have found a FANTASTIC 2 bedroom house to rent,:happydance: so are applying for it now, We are still looking for other houses to rent, incase this falls through (oh god I hope it doesnt!!!)

We have also had social services contact us in reguards to DB's 2 kids.... they basically need to investigate us because of what DB's ex has accused us of doing, which we arent worried about as we have no need to be. :shrug: I have decided that we should also share with social services things we know have happened at her house (such as his 8yr old daughter drank a bottle of beer and when she told her mother she just laughed at her) I dont want to have a slang match drawn between our families ,but at the end of the day she has made it clear that no matter what we do, she will try her hardest to make us look bad when honestly it is her that is failing to fill her roll as their mother.... :shrug: I just dont know what else we can do, Im becoming increasingly worried about both of them..... :shrug:

On another note, AF started today..... :shrug: Ive had on and off light spotting for a few days though.... I think Im going to see my doctor after we move just so I dont have any extra stress right now.... all this moving/house hunting and problems with DB's kids is just about all I can take for now.....:argh:

Hi, Emily. I'm good - it will get better. :hugs:

Did you have a heavy flow today or just spotting?

I'm now crammed in my teeny bathroom with my dog and my cat, still working... stupid tornado warning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->