KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

oh no Tornado watch!!
thats not good!! just make sure you are wrapped up safely for the night! HUGS!!!!

aw Carla... those are the best times spent together :)

oh no Jen! be careful! we get tornado warnings all the time!

I am great just getting caught up on my shows. right now its teen mom! lol

Yeah I hate tornadoes! We never used to get them, but the weather has been so crazy lately! We had one last year that did a lot of damage, so FX everything is fine tonight!

Definitely one of those nights I wish DB wasn't away for work through the week :(

PS - I LOVE Teen Mom hahaha :rofl:

I'll have to get caught up and watch last night's episode tomorrow at work online! hehe

ok time for beddy-byes!!!
have a lovely evening ladies!! I will chat to you all tomorrow!!
10DPO!!! yay!! almost testing day!!
wooohooo

ok time for beddy-byes!!!
have a lovely evening ladies!! I will chat to you all tomorrow!!
10DPO!!! yay!! almost testing day!!
wooohooo

Yayyy we're getting close!!! :happydance:

Good night Carla!

Good night Carla! sorry had to go to a couple more loads of laundry :)

Teen mom is great! lol amber and gary live like 45 min away from me! they are my least favorite! lol my friends see gary out at the bars all the time.

oh wow its almost time for you to test!!!! eek! im excited!

Well i am going to head off here for a bit to spend time with my hubby:happydance: ill be back in a bit

Good night Carla! sorry had to go to a couple more loads of laundry :)

Teen mom is great! lol amber and gary live like 45 min away from me! they are my least favorite! lol my friends see gary out at the bars all the time.

oh wow its almost time for you to test!!!! eek! im excited!

Seriously? EW yeah they make me sick haha :dohh:

Talk to you soon :)

hello ladies,
well my meeting did not go well because I am divorced and didnt make enough money to file taxes and Im under 23 i need a copy of my parents taxes. Well they are not being any help. I just want to scream. My parents wonder why I dont come home to visit because they dont care about my future

aw Pnut that is rough... im so sorry... stupid laws... and parents are sooo difficult sometimes!

aw Pnut that is rough... im so sorry... stupid laws... and parents are sooo difficult sometimes!

yeah it sucks, so idk I might need to wait until i get married to seth and just go in november

Aww yeah that must be so frustrating!! :(

I hope everything turns out okay for you!! :hugs:

Sorry i'm not talking ladies. I'm here,,,just not talking lol

Same here!! Mind you I'm on the phone with DB AND working at the same time!! Haha busy busy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->