KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Well im going to get going here. gotta load up the car and head to the parent-in-laws :)
ill be checkin in on my phone later! have fun ladies!
:dust:

Im thinking i am the only one here and ill probably be talking to myself

hello again ladies. Back from WW WI and lost another pound this last week!
that makes it 28.5lbs lost in total.

Hey I. Had a good day very busy tho. It almost over bet time for me soon. How about you?

Oh wow skweek well done that's fab your doing really well

thanks ladies!!! it sure is quiet here tonight!!! where are the days I go away for an hour and miss 20+ pages!!!

I know I used to struggle to keep up lol not been like that for a wile it's because tiff and ana are missing.

I need you support in this tww of I will go mad ha ha

I know what you mean!! I am so tempted to test this weekend! I have more tests too!!
I am already 11DPO and desperate to know if its a BFN or BFP!!!
I have had enough of this wait already!!

Oh are you 11 dpo I do know some people get their bfp at that stage but if it a bfn it don't mean your not pregnant it could just be too early.

Iv had enough already and it's only just started ha ha going to be so jealous when ur all testing haha

hang in there Lacey!!! you will be fine!! I know I go on and on about being impatient and want to test now but I cant believe how quickly this last 11 days have gone!!!

Lacey I love that blinkie of yours - 'Give me my BFP and no one gets hurt!!' haha
I feel like that too!!!

Oh are you 11 dpo I do know some people get their bfp at that stage but if it a bfn it don't mean your not pregnant it could just be too early.

Iv had enough already and it's only just started ha ha going to be so jealous when ur all testing haha

But theres a group of us who have agreed to test together on Wednesday (if AF hasnt shown up by then!) I am hoping we hear lots of BFP's on Wednesday!!

Hi again girls! I swear we've rearranged our office 10 times today!! haha :haha:

Yeah I hope you all get your bfp's

You all need to stop me testing till the 7th then if I feel like I'm tempted I will come on hear and you can stop me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->