KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

yeah well it is wayy to early for me to test=( I want to be able to have a pregnancy ticker. i want to be a mommy

Hey ladies! im back for a few min! just taking a break from packing... i took my OPK test.. and it was a big fat Neg. lol oh well im ok with that... maybe tomorrow :)

Hey ladies! im back for a few min! just taking a break from packing... i took my OPK test.. and it was a big fat Neg. lol oh well im ok with that... maybe tomorrow :)

My ticker was right i really did ovulate yesterday. So maybe your ticker will be right

i know!!! i hope it is FXed!!! i hope its right on time because that will mean i am back to a regular cycle!

Think im in the tww too I hate it seems to go so slow.

Sorry iv not been on much Isaac has been keeping me busy today he is a little rascal

Aww he's a busy little thing now that he's walking huh?

The first week of TWW flew by for me, now it's crawling. I might cheat and test on Sunday while DB is home, but I also want to wait til Wednesday to test with everyone else... Such a dilemma! :dohh:

I know I thought it was hard when he started to crawl but now he just wants everything.

Ohh I hope it goes past. I know it's so hard to resist testing ain't it if I was you I would be testing lol but I am bad

Well it's just that DB wants me to test when he's home, so if not this weekend then he would LIKE me to wait until next weekend... but I obviously don't want to!! :dohh:

H try not to worry you will get a pos. I have a 32 day cycle and seem to iv on cd18 or 19 I think

oh good! yeah i Ov last month on day 17 so i hope i am right this month too

i didnt think i even ovulated until this month when i got a hok

Hello ladies, just on a few minutes as off to WW WI in a mo.
How is everyone doing today?
Did I miss anything exciting and important?

Hello ladies, just on a few minutes as off to WW WI in a mo.
How is everyone doing today?
Did I miss anything exciting and important?

Hello, Im doing ok. I just started my 2ww and couple other girls should be too and a few of them are testing in a couple of days

I'm back! Hey Carla! U haven't missed much.
How r u?
I got another neg on my OPK test... So far my tickers right!

I just got back from doing some more moving in the office :) I love fresh starts!!

Hey ladies, I paid Boots a visit today and I think I bargined on 4 FRER's for just £11!!!
does anyone else know where I can get them cheaper?

Hey ladies, I paid Boots a visit today and I think I bargined on 4 FRER's for just £11!!!

Oh wow that's a great deal!! I need to go get some this weekend too, most likely from WalMart

Oh wow that's a great deal!! I need to go get some this weekend too, most likely from WalMart

That is the only reason I got them. I only really wanted to check out their price but when I saw that offer I grabbed 2 boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->