KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

Oh I dint realise you would have to wait another week don't think I could do that. Think I would defo have to test this weekend maybe try Sunday?

Oh just had a look at them cars they look really nice. We have been looking at a focas but dh can't make his mind up.

the ford focus' are a lot more expensive. Which is one of the reasons we are getting the i20

Yeah they are I think that's why he ain't too sure. Iv sort of left it to him aslong as I have back doors and can fit my pram in I will be happy lol

My boot now is so small I have to take the wheels of my pram to fit it in it's a rite pain

hang in there Lacey!!! you will be fine!! I know I go on and on about being impatient and want to test now but I cant believe how quickly this last 11 days have gone!!!

Lacey I love that blinkie of yours - 'Give me my BFP and no one gets hurt!!' haha
I feel like that too!!!

Thank you=) I found it on photobucket

If i have to wait til the 6th or 7th of september you ladies can wait til the 31st of Aug

Yeah they are I think that's why he ain't too sure. Iv sort of left it to him aslong as I have back doors and can fit my pram in I will be happy lol

My boot now is so small I have to take the wheels of my pram to fit it in it's a rite pain

What car have you got at the mo?

ok ok I will try a little harder to resist testing till at least Tuesday. if no sign on af at all - as I usually get spotting by then - then I might test then. Is that allowed?

What car have you got at the mo?

I have a seat Ibiza I love the car it's just not practical at all

Oh the boot is really small imdont know the exact size but it took us a long time to find a pram that would fit in it

have just googled it and found that your car has a bigger boot. Which pram do you have?

Really oh I struggle I think it's way too small. We have a quinny I had to get that because there ain't a lot of prams where the wheels come off and most prams wouldn't fit in with the wheels on we tried loads.

Once the pram is in you can't fit much else in

ok ladies - I think its time for me to head off to the land of nod!!
Have a good night and chat again tomorrow
nighty nights

Dumb question but what do you mean? It's like a 3 in one, you can attach a car seat make it in to a buggy or attach a carry cot for when their little babys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->